“Good lunch” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Farmington, MO
“Good lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2013

The blacken chicken flat bread was good but lacking the seasoning. Very clean place but was to hot to sit outside.

Visited July 2013

Gainesville, Florida
“Friendly service; food was good, but portions a bit small”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2013

I went to Crispersfor lunch. I mistakenly thought that it was similar to Sweet Tomatoes (buffet style), so I was caught off guard a bit. I decided on the Trio for $7.99. I ordered the Sliders, Garden Salad, and Veggie Soup. When it arrived at the table, I was a bit disappointed. Instead of Sliders, it was one Slider. It was delicious, but it left me wanting more. The soup was good as well, however, it was only a cup, and not close to being a full cup. The garden salad was good and fresh, and it was a substantial portion. Overall, I was satisfied with my meal, but I think that the price for the Trio based on the portions should be $6.99, or it should come with two Sliders or a fuller cup of soup. Ruby Tuesday has a meal for $8.99 which includes two sliders and fries, plus the all you can eat salad bar.

The cashier was super friendly, patient, and helpful. The gentleman who cleared our table was very pleasant as well. It was very relaxing and quiet, not clamorous as in some lunchtime establishments. My only nitpick about the decor is that the seat backs for the booths were too straight, and I felt as if I was wedged between the tabletop.

I am in no hurry to return, but I wouldn't discourage anyone else from going.

• Visited May 2013
Lawrence, Kansas
“Great place and a wonderfully improving business”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have been a fan of this place recently upon learning that it has been under new management. I was a witness of its earlier existence (~4 years ago) and been very happy to see how they have now managed to turn things around and push for improvement in their food and service with consistent success. Fast and fresh food with excellent customer service from staff, who receives feedback and actively addresses them as promptly as possible. Very spacious dining area with a calm and peaceful ambiance. Ideal for those looking for a good place to work with their laptop off-campus and away from the overly busy coffee/bakeshops nearby.

• Visited March 2013
Gainesville, Florida
“Great food and good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 6, 2013

Food was great and very fresh. Fast, friendly service. Great for lunch or dinner. Good for business or family dining.

• Visited February 2013
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great variety of fresh food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2013

Having eaten at a Crisper's once before, we were delighted to find one near our hotel in Gainesville. The staff was super helpful in assisting me with putting together our takeout order. They have several varieties of soup and salads, fresh and attractive, very good cookies, and reasonable prices. The space was spacious, attractive and clean. If you find a Crisper's along your route, stop - you'll enjoy it.

• Visited January 2013