“Great variety of fresh food”
Review of Crispers - CLOSED

Crispers
Cuisines: American, Soups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great variety of fresh food”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Having eaten at a Crisper's once before, we were delighted to find one near our hotel in Gainesville. The staff was super helpful in assisting me with putting together our takeout order. They have several varieties of soup and salads, fresh and attractive, very good cookies, and reasonable prices. The space was spacious, attractive and clean. If you find a Crisper's along your route, stop - you'll enjoy it.

• Visited January 2013

“Fast and fresh”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Customer service is good and the variety is great. I believe there is something for everyone here. We had the southwest salad, club, French dip, and mixed green salad. All of them were good. We will certainly keep our eyes open for this place again.

Visited December 2012
Fort White
“Outstanding, healthy food”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I've only eaten at Crisper's twice. Had a salad the first time and it was really good. The second time, I had their Angus steak sandwich and a bowl of their tomato bisque - very good food with great texture and taste.

Yes, it is a little pricey compared to some places, but, anytime you get healthy food it usually is a little more expensive. Besides, I'm perfectly willing to pay extra for good food that is also good for me.

• Visited July 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Good food and a lot of it is healthy!”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Everything I have tried here has tasted very good, especially considering it is mostly healthy. The inside is big and clean. Also they have an awesome UF student discount that makes the prices reasonable!

• Visited July 2012
Alachua, Florida
“Too expensive. Disappointed”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

The soup and salad is not bad. Don't get me wrong. Only problem is sometimes bread is extra, drinks are too expensive, Best deal, half a sandwich and cup of soup. Still have not tried the coffee bar but that might be worth the trip. If you like shopping at Kohl's, it's right next door. My daughter's friends say that Panera Bread down the road is better. Have only been once but the bread there is unlimited. Anyway the table service is good, just a bit high priced for this local. Sorry.

• Visited June 2012