“Fabulous as always!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Los Angeles, California
“Fabulous as always!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

I went to school in Gainesville and this place is as good as I remember it being!

We stopped here en route to Georgia for a quick lunch and I'm glad we did. Perkins is conveniently located right off I-75 which came in really handy!

I'm the type of person who could eat breakfast at any meal and, lucky for me, Perkins serves breakfast all day. Everything from the food to the service was tip top. The muffins were fresh and delish, my food arrived exactly how I asked for it, and our server was both friendly and attentive.

I really wish we had these in LA and that's saying a lot!

• Visited July 2012

Gainesville, Florida
“Great Food and Friendly service”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Fresh baked goods and the kind of breakfast you dream about.

Visited February 2012
Indian Land, South Carolina
“Delivering a baby takes less time”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

My wife and I do a lot of long distance driving these days to avoid the hassle at the airport. Usually we stop at a Cracker Barrel for breakfast because it is consistent. After exiting the interstate we saw this Perkins and decided to try it for a change. The hostess who seated us was warm and friendly. She served coffee as soon as we sat down. Our waitress was a little backed up so it took a while to get to our table. No big deal. After she recited all the corporate welcoming gibberish she took our order. I happened to get a text message as she was walking away so I know what time we placed our order. It took 37 minutes to get our food. We asked the hostess to check on our order after 15 minutes, her answer was they were training two new chefs. At 25 minutes we would have left but we couldn't get a check to pay for the coffee as the staff disappeared. The manager walked by us two times after we were served and didn't even acknowledge a problem. To us eggs are eggs. We will never return to this or any other Perkins.

• Visited February 2012
Boise, Idaho
“Great place for breakfast”
Reviewed March 10, 2012

It took me a while to find a good breakfast reasonably priced in Gainesville, but I happened upon Perkins on my way out of town. Good food, reasonable prices, quiet atmosphere, well behaved children, good service, excellent coffee: what more can one ask? Oh, and yes, they have a bakery! I would definitely go back.

• Visited February 2012