“Great stuffed french toast, bloody mary bar”
Review of Sisters - CLOSED

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Gainesville, FL
“Great stuffed french toast, bloody mary bar”
Reviewed May 23, 2012

Brunch is a meal that can only be made better when paired with mimosas or bloody marys. The server was great and pointed out some regular favorites. The panko encrusted poached eggs were surprising in texture and flavor, absolutely delightful. Flaky crust that breaks into a perfect poach on a lightly wilted spinach tossed in a parmesan bechemal. LOVELY. The peach stuffed french toast was sweet and savory with its touch of ricotta cheese. The food took a little while to come out but it was more than worth it. Best of all, they had a create your own bloody mary bar that let me stuff my drink with blue cheese stuffed olives... I don't know if there's anything left to say.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Brendan S

Gainesville, Florida
“Bad food and sevices”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

My wife and I were there for Saturday brunch. We did not like the food or the services. Servers are very rude and made us feel like why we were there! I ordered the eggs and bacon and other stuff. Bacon smelled like wet dogs, my over easy eggs were rubbery and I had to wait about 20 minutes to get a glass of water. They charge me for all the coffee refills, which is ok with me. Two days later I checked my credit card and noticed that they charged TWICE WHAT MY BILL WAS. I had to call them many times to get hold of a manager and she was very rude and and nasty toward me. I do not recommend this place for anyone.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank Tony T
Charleston, South Carolina
“Not too impressed”
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

We read reviewsnbefore going that were not very flattering Our service was great, which was contradictory to most of the reviews we read. The portion sizes were very small and the prices very high. I had crepes for $8.95 and was very hungry after my meal. It was not enough to fill anyone. So I ordered two pancakes which were overcooked and you could taste the burnt areas. My girlfriend had the standard breakfast and was not very impressed either. Her toast was cold and did not care for the breakfast potatoes. They were very dry. We also had an hour wait to be seated due to graduations which was not their fault, but our order still took over 30 minutes to cook meals that should have taken no more than 10-15 minutes.

Miami Beach, Florida
“Best Breakfast in town”
Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is the best breakfast place to go to in town. It is a nice place to bring out of towners to and it is a nice place to simply enjoy with locals. The food is nice and fresh and you can tell the difference in that. The service is also the best I have ever gotten in town. If you want a good breakfast this is the place. They do charge per cup for their organic coffee which is well worth it and if you cannot afford to drink a second cup then well you should not be going out to eat.

• Visited April 2012