“Cockroach.”

Gators Den Sports Grill
Ranked #41 of 578 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner
Description: Sometimes the big game can be more fun when you're out of the sun. Come to the Gators Den and cheer the Gators on to victory. We are your Fall Football Headquarters! With a TV at every table, you'll have a front row seat to your favorite team on game day! Why is Gators Den a Local Favorite? Ice-cold beers & special cocktails Mouthwatering steaks & burgers Wings & more for game time Nine large-screen TVs Great place to watch Gator Football Table-side personal televisions In addition to the full bar, we also serve up a fine selection of tasty appetizers and entrees at amazing prices. Discover why so many make Gators Den their top local spot to unwind. Gators Den is Where Gainesville Watches the Big Games In a space with room enough for 60 patrons, the Gators Den Sports Grill features nine large-screen televisions and eleven table-side personal televisions.
Valdosta, Georgia
“Cockroach.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Other than the roach running around on the top of the table next to us unabated it was ok. One of the employees looked like she was lost while we were there. She walked back and forth from the bar area to the kitchen glued to her phone.

• Visited November 2012

Higginsville, Missouri
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Food was excellent and hot when it got to our table, didn't waste time bringing it out. Cuban press was awesome. TV at every table.

Visited November 2012
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Limited Menu but Good Food”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

They were extremely busy after a Florida football game, but seating was available for a large party. Limited menu, but what is offered was good quality. Friendly staff

Visited October 2012
Dunnellon, Florida
“Good option if you are stuck at the Best Western”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

One good thing about being stuck at the Best Western is this grill inside the same building. It's nice to have a drink or two and not have to drive back to your hotel. Our young waitress was a little arrogant and cold - I assume she was a college student - I noticed a lot of college kids in Gainesville tend to be a little uppity and I try to forgive that - I probably came across the same way when I was working hard in college and graduate school and thought that, because I was armed with these liberal arts degrees, I would change the world, show up all those kids who bullied me in school, and everything would go my way. How little I knew. I digress. I tried to be extra nice with her, and she got to be OK friendly, provided good service otherwise. I had a Cuban Press sandwich and fries - everything was huge portions. I asked for a strawberry margarita; she looked at me like I was a 3-headed monster and said they were out of strawberries. I got a Cosmo instead, and we got a chocolate Molten Lava Cake to go which was good and big enough to split. I overheard somebody say they lived in Micanopy, a darling little antique town outside Gainesville that was the setting for some Hollywood movies and was the reason I was staying in Gainesville. I thought it was our waitress talking and asked her about Micanopy; she again looked at me like I was a 3-headed monster, said it was her fellow waitress, and brought her over to our table. This waitress was really sweet, and she told us about life in Micanopy and about River Phoenix's family living there, etc. The young girl from Micanopy was as nice as she could be. I wish she had been our waitress. But overall, a good experience. I don't expect to return to Best Western (see my review), but if I do, I will eat at the Gator Grill again.

• Visited May 2012
3 Thank RootlessRoamer
Pinellas Park, Florida
“If this is Kazbor this is a great place to eat”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

The food was fresh, the presentation excellent and our waitress was wonderful. Did no wait long for a table and the price was very reasonable for the quality and quantity

Visited May 2012