“Cheap and delicious margaritas”
Review of La Nopalera - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Nopalera
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: New in the Gainesville area in the old Hotter location at same address
Jacksonville, Florida
“Cheap and delicious margaritas”
Reviewed December 6, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

If you want to have a great meal and margaritas with your friends. This is a great place! A pitcher of margaritas is like $14 and it's 6 servings of marks. The quest is so creamy and delicious and the chicken tacos are moist and we'll seasoned. Great for family dinners or a night out with the girls!

Visited November 2013

West Palm Beach, Florida
“Food wonderful and plentiful”
Reviewed December 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

My husband has been looking for 50 years for an enchilada like he got in school in Texas. This was it he is so excited. I had the chicken Quesadilla which was very good. Beans and rice very flavorful. When our son comes home at Christmas he has to get us some takeout.

Visited November 2013
Miami, Florida
“Nothing like orange park nap but still good food”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I lived in oak leaf and la nopal era was my favorite mex restaurant and almost expected same. The food for me was average tasting. Prices are great, large portions. So much we could not eat all. Drinks ok. Service pleasant. Food was served quick.

• Visited October 2013
Ocala, Florida
“lf the plate was filled with refried beans, the other side was covered with cheese. The only piece of pablano chile I fo”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Ordered the luncheon special of chile relleno one of my favorites. Came with a nice little guacamole salad in a miniature taco salad bowl. Chips and salsa also were served..Half of the main dish plate wsw covered with very good refried beans, the other side was supposed to be the chile relleno NOT^. The only piece of pablano chile I found was about the size of a quarter. Only $5.99-but sometimes yoiu get what you pay for. Dark dreary atmosphere.

• Visited August 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lunchtime”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Great value for the money! Service was good and quick. Barely able to finish my meal as there was so much. This is my Mexican resteraunt of choice when in Gainesville.

Visited July 2013