“Clean, Safe, Friendly, and Reasonable”

Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville
Ranked #15 of 47 Hotels in Gainesville
Reviewed December 24, 2010

My husband was in and out of the V.A. hospital multiple times in November and December. I needed a place to stay that was convienent to everything, safe for a woman travelling alone, and affordable. The Red Roof Inn in Gainesville is all of these things. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly, my room was always clean and comfortable. While there is not a hair dryer in every room, there are some to borrow behind the front desk. There was always coffee available. Their rates more than met my pricing expectations. If you need clean, affordable and convienent lodging, I highly reccomend staying here.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo

Reviewed November 20, 2010

I was seeing my daughter in "Shands"by myself and was kind of scared. I found the hotel easily with the directions given and was cordially invited. I found my room with no problem and it was great! Quiet enough to take a nap in the middle of the day! I felt comfortable and safe. Mind you this is not a typical 5 star hotel but I just want you to know if you NEED a place this is just a fine one. Corridors to rooms. No unnecessary noise. Would stay there again in a heart beat. Thank you for a safe stay! (And their soap has a really pleasant fragrance!)

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I have stayed at this hotel before. The location is convenient to I75, UF, shopping, and family living nearby. The staff was friendly, smiling, and very nice. This is not a 5 star resort but for the money you get a clean room, comfortable bed, and hot shower. Highly recommend if you are watching your budget!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2010

If you are looking for a nice, clean room without all the bells and whistles, and for a reasonable price, then this is your place. I was amazed at how nice this place was, considering that I got the room for under $50. I will definitely be using this hotel again.

Reviewed October 25, 2010

The rooms are clean...beds and pillows are good....shower is good. Perfect for our trip over a weekend. Location is very good, right off the highway, with food places and stores within walking distance. I've stayed here 3-4 times and its been very consistently good each time!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2010

We stayed for one night (arrived pretty late in the evening). With the exception of one chair that looked like it should've been wiped down, the room was incredibly clean! All of the linens were clean - I didn't find one hair anywhere (kind of a pet-peeve of mine). I will agree that unless you tell the front desk to take the ‘safe fee’ off your final bill they will charge you for it. Overall, a great value & we would stay here again!

Reviewed October 20, 2010

I spent one night there to study for a test at UF, and was thrilled to find the great workspace in the king room. Large desk, comfy chair, good lighting. The room was great overall....comfy bed, great pillows, clean, quiet, and affordable!