All reviews wood floors room was clean a pet friendly hotel per night would definitely stay here again front desk staff continental breakfast non smoking first floor flat screen tv king suite checking in archer road monica rri carpet pets
Reviewed August 6, 2018

I was on a work trip and had little time to prepare myself for the journey. While I have been here I have had nothing but a good experience. I highly commend Angie at the front desk. I had came out late at night with irritating ashy elbows and approached the front desk in hopes of finding lotion. Although they didn't have any as a staff, Angie lent me her own personal lotion in order to meet me, the guests needs. I believe she showed amazing customer service in a moment like that.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2018 via mobile

There was litter outside all the entrances, probably because trash cans overflowing. The floor mats, hallways and elevator were quite dirty. Fortunately the room seemed cleaner.
Beware, some rooms do not have microwave or refrigerator, so be sure to check. This room did not even have a coffee maker. Not sure any do. Toiletries are nil. Totally bare bones.
Not horrible but would avoid if possible.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2018 via mobile

Old hotel that has been redone. New furniture and beds make it look stylish when you walk into the room, but the bathroom is old and the loud, rattling air conditioners are ancient. There were definitely some issues with cleanliness.

Location is ok- near the interstate and walking distance of supermarkets and restaurants. There are so many newer, nicer hotels right there that are within a reasonable price point- stay there.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2018

It's been several years since I've stayed in a Red Roof in, and my memories of that place were of a property very cheap and basic. I chose this one in Gainesville because of price, but also because of the good reviews, and I was not disappointed. It's a new property and much improved over older ones in layout, amenities, furnishing and service. The front desk staff were so welcoming and eager to please- and the front lobby was very large and attractive. My room was lovely- all new furnishings- with a lot of shelf space and abundant outlets. The beds were comfortable- the TV, microwave and fridge all worked well, and the shower was excellent. It was also nice that the hotel was close to so many restaurants and other stores. I loved it and hope I can stop there again one of these days.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Dear abqsage,
We are extremely happy to read your review. Thank you so much for sharing and for the 5 stars! Reviews like yours always give us extra motivation to improve our service. We truly appreciate for your praise. We will continuously work hard to maintain our trendy, nicely furnished and clean rooms with comfortable beds. Very helpful and friendly staff is always ready to serve and welcome you back. See you soon
Mery Lugo

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Wonderful stay, easy check in, great employees, great room and everything close by. Will stay there again.
If your looking for a nice comfortable room in the heart of Gainesville this is the place to stay!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Dear galloernest55,
We truly appreciate you staying with us and sharing your experience with others. We are so glad that you have enjoyed our renovated, clean and comfortable room. It is always wonderful to read positive feedbacks like yours. We hope to see you soon.
Mery Lugo