$105
$94
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $116/night.

$98
Country Inn
Comfort Inn University(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$80
SleepInn
Hampton Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$116
$89
Hampton.com
$109
$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$114
$97
Residence Inn
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$105
$98
Doubletree.com
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$119
All reviewswood floorsroom was cleana pet friendly hotelper nightwould definitely stay here againfront desk staffcontinental breakfastnon smokingfirst floorflat screen tvking suitechecking inarcher roadshands hospitalmonicahardwoodcarpet
Reviewed September 15, 2017

Arrived early in the morning after leaving home at 3:30 am and while there were no rooms ready yet, they managed to get us in before the official check-in time of 3 pm. All of the staff were friendly and helpful under stressful conditions, being inundated with people without reservations, desperate to find a room. The rooms were clean and updated and uncluttered and the beds were low enough to be reached by our small dog, which was a great plus. Stayed again after Irma on our return home and got the same very good treatment. They even managed to move the reservation one day earlier, making our drive home easier. Well done, staff.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2017

Dear GTravelFar,
Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on Trip Advisor and for the 5 stars. I am glad to hear your comments about my team and our rooms. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest in a difficult time during hurricane Irma. I hope you made it home safe and we look forward to welcoming you again on your next visit.

Reviewed September 11, 2017

I want to personally thank Monica and Dennis at Red Roof inn Plus in Gainesville for your kindness, patience and extra effort during a very trying time for my family this weekend. We had to evacuate at the last minute from Tampa sue to Hireicane Irma and they were so accommodating and friendly. They went out of their way to make sure we were comfortable and helped us book for an additional night and stay in the same room during a very crowded and tense situation. The room was supe clean and perfectly met our needs with our dog. Thank you again for all you did to help so many people this weekend. My daughter is a student at UF and we will be bac to visit her and will stay with you from now on!

Room Tip: Ask for plus room to get fridge and microwave.
  • Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family

Dear Sarah R,
Thank you very much for your 5 start review. I am glad that you found your accommodations clean and to your expectations. I am excited to hear that Monica and Dennis were helpful in assisting you with all of your needs during a difficult time with Hurricane Irma. I'm happy to know your daughter is a student at UF. I will look forward to seeing you again the next time you visit Gainesville. Thanks again for sharing with others.

Reviewed July 29, 2017

This was a very nice hotel. Very clean and very comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly and always had time to take a few minutes to talk or answer any questions you may may have. The front desk people that I dealt with were also very helpful and nice. The room was nice and large and the air conditioning works great. Very quiet even though it is right next to I 75. HOTEL IS 100% NON SMOKING SO IF YOU WANT TO SMOKE YOU HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE BUT FOR SOME REASON THEY DON'T HAVE ASHTRAYS. WOULD DEFINITELY STAY HERE AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: There was not a microwave or coffee maker in my room but I don't know if they have room that have them
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Alison R,
Thank you so much for the 5 star review and for giving us the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for recognizing our customer focused staff. They work very hard to deliver excellent service and clean rooms at all times. Yes our hotel is 100% non smoking however we do have a designated smoking area in the north side of the building with ashtrays. Again, thank you for sharing and cannot wait to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed July 22, 2017

We used to live in Gainesville and any time we go to visit or travel by we stay at this location. The price is usually very reasonable usually in the $100 range and the rooms are always clean. The location is just off I-75 and is near Butler Plaza which has several grocery stores, Target, Wal-Mart, and many food options.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sarah S

Dear Sarah S,
Thank you for sharing your most recent stay with us and for the 5 stars. I am so glad that you found the property clean, great value and close to the surrounding shopping centers and restaurants. We would love to have you with us again the next time you visit the area. Thanks again for sharing your comments.

Reviewed July 11, 2017

I have stayed at this Red roof several times while visiting my elderly parents in northern Florida. The inn is always very clean, always the best value in the area and the staff is exceptional. I had booked two rooms on 7/10/17 because my adult daughter was with me. Gloria greeted me like an old friend and completed the registration process very quickly. When I came back by the desk a few minutes later she was vacuuming the lobby and Crystal was at the desk. I made a comment about how everyone in the inn does whatever job they need to do and how impressed I was with all of them. Crystal was quick to let me know how much they appreciated my positive comments and asked if there was anything else she could do for me. When I came back in after dinner she was at the desk acknowledged me as I walked through the lobby. An amazing place with amazing people.

Room Tip: All rooms that I have stayed in are quiet and convenient. If you have trouble walking you might want to ask for a room near the elevator.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
i0257, General Manager at Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2017

Dear David B,
Thank you very much for your recent review and the 5 stars. I am glad that you found your accommodations clean and to your expectations. I am excited to hear that Gloria and Crystal were helpful in assisting you with all of your comments in a courteous and professional manner. We will look forward to seeing you again the next time that you visit the area. Thanks again for sharing with others.