WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #27 of 44 Hotels in Gainesville
Orlando, Florida
“Good value for price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

We have stayed here multiple times because I have to come to Gainesville once a month for school. The staff is always very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and the area is quiet. The A/C works well and every room we've stayed in has had a nice fridge and microwave. We definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for an affordable place to stay in Gainesville.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for staying with us many times and taking your valuable time to voice your opinion with us and others like you.We are so glad that you liked our affordable price with clean rooms, great location with friendly staff service.Thank you for recommending us to others and we
assure you that we will have same service and improved product to keep our guests happy.we look forward to serve your needs in future. Our staff and myself wishes you Happy Holidays.

Mike Patel ,GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2012

Have stayed here the last two years for Gator games. The location is very convenient and the price was reasonable compared to others. No, its not a fancy hotel with all the frills but its kept clean and comfortable. It has a pool and the basics for a great stay, fridge, microwave, ice, vending, etc. The owner I met in the office was very kind and friendly. I will definitely be back for more games.

Stayed October 2012
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, October 14, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us again and taking time to share your experience with us and other
travelling guests. We are thrilled to know that you liked our convenient location close to UF and stadium, affordable price, clean and comfortable with all the basic amenities. We are glad that you will return again in future games. We take pride in giving friendly service, clean and
well maintained rooms and hope that will be yours and other guests' experience.

Haines City Brit
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2012

This is the second year running my wife and i have stayed here for the Gators game. We stayed in room 112 right across from the pool last weekend.No its not a Hilton.but its clean comfortable and the ac is cold cold cold.Ty for another wonderful stay and we will be back next year.The staff are friendly and can't do enough for you!!! Jim and Eva Bennett. GO GATORS!!!!!!!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Ikeone
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking your valuable time and giving us your feedback. my staff and I was thrilled
to see you back and you had enjoyed your stay finding our hotel clean, good working a/c,location and friendly staff. We are delighted to know that you will return to our property next year. We want to assure you of same type of clean room and friendly service to you and all of our guests. If you find us failed, please do not hesitate to let us know.GO GATORS ! ! ! hAVE A GOOD REST OF THE YEAR. I appareciate your stay.

Gainesville, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2012

I was relocating to Gainesville for work and stayed at ABVI from 8/26-8/30 2012 while I search for an apartment. The place is easy to find along the SW 13th St., and nearby amenities include convenient stores [CVS, Kiwi shop(?)] and resturants [Subways, Steak 'N Shake]. Ample parking and it is served by the local RTS bus (13) [Stop: Bros Auto Shop] that runs weekdays and weekends. That was important for me as I don't drive. It is within walking distance to Shands Hospital and the University of Florida.

The room was large [Rm 125(?)] and relatively clean (see some cobwebs at the lightings and high corners and dead insects in the painting). TV, phone, mini fridge and microwave in working conditions. Air-conditioning worked but it was a bit noisy. The bed and pillows were comfortable and the beddings were clean. The toilet and bathtubs were clean and in working conditions.

There are wading pool, laundry room and vending machines although I did not use the facilities. The morning snacks and coffee at the reception were great though.

The staffs were helpful and they helped me get around town and gave some useful advices while I was settling in. Thank you very much.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
jamnaba, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, September 16, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking your valuable time to let travellers and us know your opinion of your stay.We were glad you chose us among other choices you had and pleased to see you liked our convenient location and clean room apart from an oversight in cleaning higher at ceiling.
we like to assure you that it has been addressed.we noticed that you like our location
surrounded by 24 hr CVS,24 hr Steak and shake in waliking distance and some other shops. We were glad that you were able to take advantage of our morning coffee. Thank you again and
best wishes for your New home.
Sincerely
New Port Richey, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed here again when my husband had to have more surgery at Shands. Once again, we were both welcomed warmly by Mike and the staff. I felt just as safe this trip, no matter what time of day or night I was in or out of the room. When my stay was extended because my husband's condition required more time than planned for his recovery, there was no problem adding days to my stay--and at the same low rate.
Two weeks later, he once again returned to Shands. I felt like I'd come home as the staff graciously gave me the same clean, safe, quiet room I'd had earlier.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to let us and other travellers know that you had good stay and we were thrilled to know that you liked our friendly staff and you felt it was reasonably priced,
clean and safe. I hope he is feeling well from his surgery and recovering well. It was my pleasure to serve your needs and we want our guests to be happy all the time. Looking forward to serve you in future.

Sincerely
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2012

We had a relative in the hospital and chose this hotel because it's in walking distance of the hospital and because of the low price. We were extremely happy with all aspects of this hotel. The employees were so nice and genuinely cared about our family member. They made sure we were comfortable and had everything we needed during our stay. We would definately stay again.

• Stayed August 2012
1 Thank Fieldsdj7
jamnaba, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate you taking your valuable time to voice your comments about your stay at
our property while your loved one was in hospital. We sincerely hope that they are feeling better.
We were thrilled to know that you liked our location near the hospital as well as the affordable price with friendly service you got from our staff. We were glad to know that you will stay with us again.Our goal is to please our guest with comfortable stay.

San Francisco, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I read other reviews and was a bit worried. Nothing to worry about. Clean, quiet, very close to campus. The pool was working. Wifi working. Yes, the interior of the rooms was not elegant but it was clean.
This is the classic roadway hotel/motel I remember when I was a kid on family vacay driving to Florida. You park in front of your room. If they played up the retro vibe it would be spectacular/kitschy.
I particularly enjoyed the vintage pink tiles on the bathroom walls. Tub was clean, spotless groutlines. Fridge and microwave in room. No coffe maker in room but fresh hot coffee in the lobby in the AM. Ms. Gita at the front desk was super friendly.
I would stay again O/N if I was in the Gville area.
I have to agree with mackemtripper, whose review is spot on: the place lives up to its name.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank CORJr
jamnaba, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn, responded to this review, August 10, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to voice your feeling about our hotel. We are glad that
you found our hotel clean,with good location near campus and you liked our friendly staff. We were thrilled to know that wi-fi was working and you will return. We want to assure our guests that we try hard to make sure that our guests have satisfied stay and each visit they come, we want them to be happy paying affordable value for the room. We hope to serve you and other guests in future.Please be aware that when guests wants to stay extended and ask for coffee pot in room, we provide that as well.