All reviews gas station room was clean spent two nights nice facility the breakfast area convenient location free breakfast yogurt flat screen tv first floor would stay here again bathroom door football game night's sleep nice stay shands hospital lobby
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was very pleased with this hotel it exceeded my expectations and i already booked another weekend in October. I stayed at many of the other hotels in the area and Hom is by far the best. The room was very spacious and the bed was comfy as can be. Can’t wait to return

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
TammieVaughn, Manager at hom hotel + suites, Trademark Collection by Wyndham , responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at hom hotel + suites in Gainesville Fl. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed September 4, 2018

Stayed at the hom hotel for a UF football game---good prices (compared to other hotels that really jack up rates for game weekends), nice facility, recently renovated (hotel is still doing some renovations in the lobby, etc.). Efficient check in with friendly staff. Will definitely stay again at the hom hotel.

Room Tip: Away from elevator and ice machine is best
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
TammieVaughn, Manager at hom hotel + suites, Trademark Collection by Wyndham , responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you and we are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us here at the hom hotel + suites in Gainesville FL. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

From the minute I checked in, I was greeted by Ms. Scarlett who has the loveliest personality! I was given my room key and shown where my room was. The room was great! All the necessary amenities. I had a wonderful night's sleep. But the best was yet to come! The next morning I went to the breakfast area and it was "the usual"; coffee, cereal, muffins, yogurt......Until I peaked around the corner and spotted an array of choices for a hot breakfast: scrambled eggs, breakfast sausage, biscuits & gravy, Belgium waffles, a variety of juices. All delicious. Check out was just as easy and efficient as the check in. In my oversight, I left my cell phone charger in the room and when I called the next day, I was told indeed they were holding the charger for me. I came over to Hom Hotel and there was my charger with a tag on it with my room number. I have been visiting Gainesville for the past 10+ years - several times a year. I really enjoyed my stay at this Wyndham Hotel and it will now be my hotel of choice when I return to Gainesville.

Room Tip: You can't go wrong with staying at this hotel.
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
TammieVaughn, Manager at hom hotel + suites, Trademark Collection by Wyndham , responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Hello,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hōm hotel + suites a Trademark Collection by Wyndham Gainesville Florida. I will be sure to pass on all of this to our team and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

cvaughn@archerroadmanagement.com

Reviewed August 20, 2018

Room with 1 King bed, spacious, clean, bath room little small but clean with fresh towels, ample lighting, nice a/c with ceiling fan - a first. Is still under construction, even though close to I-75, was not noisy.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
TammieVaughn, Manager at hom hotel + suites, Trademark Collection by Wyndham , responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2018

Thank you so much for your review and we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us at the hōm hotel + suites a Trademark Collection by Wyndham Gainesville Florida. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

cvaughn@archerroadmanagement.com

Reviewed August 19, 2018

I have stayed in this motel for several years on travels to Gainesville, Location is good, just off I-75. Facilities are very nice, recently remodeled. Room is large with new furnishings. Hardwood floors replaced the carpet. Lots of construction around the motel so parking is somewhat limited until complete.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
TammieVaughn, Manager at hom hotel + suites, Trademark Collection by Wyndham , responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you so much for your review we are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us here at hōm hotel + suites a Trademark Collection by Wyndham in Gainesville FL. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and thank you again for always staying with us on your travels through the area.