we stayed for an overnight on the way to Miami. This is a very clean hotel with friendly staff. my only issue was the bathroom needed some updating. there was a mildewing smell and the traction strips at the bottom of the tub were all coming up. The breakfast was decent.....eggs, bacon, sausage/biscuits, pancakes - typical stuff. The person helping in that area was very nice and attentive to the guests. It was a reasonable price for our family. It will definitely be out stop over place in the future.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, Holiday Inn Express I-75 Gainesville, FL Hotel's Staff Welcomes You. Just off I-75, the Holiday Inn Express, Gainesville / I-75 SW hotel puts you in the heart of Gator country, half-way between the Wild Adventures and Walt Disney World theme parks and 2 hours from Tampa's cruise ship hub. This pet friendly Gainesville, Florida hotel's location is extremely convenient for corporate and leisure travelers. The hotel is near the University of Florida, Shands Hospital at UF and the offices of Nationwide Insurance and Farm Bureau Insurance. For travelers with interests further away, Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) is just 20 minutes away and for other major cities guests just hop onto the interstate via exit 384 which is right behind the hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/i-75 Sw Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn Express