My family if three had the pleasure of staying at the Holiday Inn Express December 22, 2012 while traveling to another destination in Florida. It was conveniently located off of I-75 in a well situated location in Gainsville. A Cracker Barrel was next door along with other resturants and shoping. The staff were extraordinarily courteous and helpful. We stayed in a suite with comfortable amenities. It was quite, very clean, secure, and in excellent condition. I would highly recommend this Holiday Inn Express, without hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- WE ARE CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION, Holiday Inn Express I-75 Gainesville, FL Hotel's Staff Welcomes You. Just off I-75, the Holiday Inn Express, Gainesville / I-75 SW hotel puts you in the heart of Gator country, half-way between the Wild Adventures and Walt Disney World theme parks and 2 hours from Tampa's cruise ship hub. This pet friendly Gainesville, Florida hotel's location is extremely convenient for corporate and leisure travelers. The hotel is near the University of Florida, Shands Hospital at UF and the offices of Nationwide Insurance and Farm Bureau Insurance. For travelers with interests further away, Gainesville Regional Airport (GNV) is just 20 minutes away and for other major cities guests just hop onto the interstate via exit 384 which is right behind the hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/I-75 SW reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Gainesville/i-75 Sw Hotel Gainesville
- Holiday Inn Gainesville
- Gainesville Holiday Inn Express