“Yum!”

Add it.
mochi
Ranked #11 of 32 Dessert in Gainesville
Reviewed June 23, 2013

When I go to visit my daughter at UF, we always go to Mochi. It is the best frozen yogurt I have ever had! the Flavors are always good and the fresh fruit toppings are the best. The staff is always very nice too.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

I do not enjoy yogurt, but I can tell the response of my children. We took them here after a stop for dinner. My kids loved the yogurt and the toppings to go with it. This is a good place to cap off a night of eating out. Everyone there had a smile on!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

They have a variety of yogurt flavors that are great for settling our digestion after a big meal out. A perfect final stop before returning to our motel.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Interesting flavors
Affordable prices
Great frozen yogurt
Family friendly
Cool eclectic environment
My family and I loved this place

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Mochi has great yogurt, lots of flavors with a variety of toppings. Usually crowded with college kids, it has a fun trendy look.