Hilton University of Florida Conference Center Gainesville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Gainesville(Gainesville)
1,203 results
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffet isroom servicefull servicebusiness tripuniversityfloridalobbyfootballschoolmaintenanceclosetgraduationhurricanesurgerygainsvillepet
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 2, 2005

Stayed here for 3 days, and it was wonderful from the early checkin (10:00 AM) to the turn down service.

I stayed here from July 27-30, and the staff was great! The housekeepers did wake you up at 7AM and if you had do not disturb they did not. I was in my room most of the afternoon working and they were very accompating when I wanted them to clean.

The front desk staff was very helpful and gave great recommendations, and friendly.

Restaurant was nice a little pricy, but there are plenty of places in the area to eat.

Most of all the rooms were spotless, comfortable and quiet!

I highly recommend this hotel, and I am picky!

Enjoy.

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
4  Thank BecBaby
Palm City, Florida
Reviewed August 1, 2005

We had a lovely stay at the Hilton and were DELIGHTED to find that there was a jazz quartet that played in the lounge on Tuesday evening!! We went for a swim while the group was setting up and then came back down later for a snack at the bar and to watch/listen to the group. Very lovely experience!!

• Stayed: July 2005, traveled on business
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 26, 2004

We stayed two nights at the Hilton right after one of our hurricanes this year, and we were without power at home. The rooms were nice, nothing fancy but still nice and comfortable. The beds were comfortable also. The hotel was also experiencing plumbing problems from all of the rain, and we ended up leaving early the last day because our toilet had over flowed all over the bathroom. Not fun. Even down stairs the toilets were over-flowing. But the staff was friendly, and had fresh apples out in a basket on the check in desk. The bar was very comfortable with families playing board games, and talking. Food was a little pricey, but it tasted good. The little 'gift shop' did not have hardly anything in it - I think it could have used a few more items. We ended up having to go out and find a drug store for the items we needed. The Maids (house keeping staff) were EXTREMELY nice and friendly. And they were exhausted from all of the extra work they were doing from the hurricane damage (water damage, etc.).

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
wellington, fl
Reviewed September 8, 2004

lady would not start a waiting list for a room for me she hung up...she said we havent started one yet i said can you please start one for me she said we haven started one so no ...then she hung up

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 7, 2004

My family and I travelled to Gainsville to escape hurricane Charley and stayed 2 nights at the Hilton in Gainsville, Fl. We were treated very well and the room was nice and clean. The one thing that impressed us most was the genuine concern that all the staff had for the people staying there. They went out of their way to make our stay comfortable and stress free. They knew we were worried about our homes and they provided many TV's and comfortable places to watch the news. They even set out games and puzzles to help distract people from the current events if they needed a break. They also set up a room for children with videos that were age appropriate. I will definetly stay there again and recommend it to all of our friends. As far as I'm concerned it was the friendliest hotel I have ever stayed in.

• Stayed: August 2004