Hampton Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$84
Hampton.com
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$80
Comfort Inn University(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$85
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$73
$104
$114
$97
$85
$80
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$95
$89
Doubletree.com
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)
$118
$93
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $103/night.

1,236 results
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffet isroom servicebusiness tripfootball gameuniversityfloridalobbymaintenanceschoolclosetsurgerygraduationgainsvillepetweekendshospital
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I stayed here 3 days while on business at the University of Florida. It is convient to campus (I would guess about 1.5 miles away). The hotel and rooms are modern, clean and well kept. I enjoyed the quiteness very much and my bed/bedding was very good. I had breakfast at the restaurant and the buffet was quite good for the price ($15). I would definitely stay here agian.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

We stayed at the Hilton Conference Center in Gainesville again this month and we were well treated and well cared for. The rooms are always clean, the hotel grounds are meticulously groomed and the location is perfect for visiting our daughter and her husband. One morning we were searching for coffee and the hotel's chief engineer personally directed me to where the coffee re-fills were and made sure I was able to get into the elevator and select the right floor with my hands occupied with hot cups of coffee! He probably had more mechanical challenges he could have been working on but he made sure that my wife and I had hot coffee to get our day going! It was a nice break from the usual "it's not my job" scenarios most travelers experience!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 10, 2012

The Hilton near UF is fantastic and pretty close to perfect. The hotel is in a great location for anyone visiting the University of Florida. The lobby is very nice, and includes a bar and restaurant. The front desk staff is very professional and helpful. Room is spacious and modern. There are two desk spaces and plenty of outlets, which is helpful when charging electronics. Always love the lavazza coffee. Beds are comfortable and room is very clean. The TV seems a little small for the large furniture, but is a nice flat screen LG. It simply sits on a giant dresser, making it seemingly small. I would highly recommend the hotel.
The lobby restaurant is excellent and servers are friendly. My stay was only one night but it was very comfortable and other Hiltons should site visit this one when they are training their housekeeping staff! This property is a great example and sets a great standard.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

I have stayed here for 3-4 days a week since Aug 2012. I have not been disappointed. The Front desk is very personable. They are very eager to provide great service and make you feel at Home. The restaurant’s food is good and the service is very good. The F&B director is actively involved to assure that you are very satisfied. My only issue is there is way too much Gator Stuff in the lobby; however that’s understandable since it’s the home of those gators. Go Dawgs!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

The accommodations, the staff, the rooms, the food and everything else at this hotel is A+. Would recommend to anyone in town for a UF game, passing thru or just looking for a great staycation destination. A+++

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business