Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$80
Comfort Inn University(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$85
ComfortInn
Hampton Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$116
$89
Hampton.com
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$73
$109
$99
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$114
Doubletree.com
$98
$93
Priceline
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$119
$101
BestWestern.com
1,232 results
All reviewsfront deskbreakfast buffet isroom servicebusiness tripfootball gameuniversityfloridalobbymaintenanceschoolclosetsurgerygraduationgainsvillepetweekendshospital
Reviewed July 23, 2012

This hilton property is one of the best I have been to. The staff at this hotel is excellent and always willing to help. The lobby is very nice and inviting and is located next to the bar, restaurant and pool. The property is also conveniently located next to a strip mall where you can go to a grocery store for inexpensive items.

The rooms are very comfortable and inviting. I definitely love these rooms and their comfortable beds. The double door walk in closet is so convenient for the bathroom and room side. The room has a nice sized TV sitting atop a nice console. and desk with plenty of plugs.

Staying at the Hilton in Gainesville is always a comfy and enjoying experience. Thank you to your awesome and polite shuttle drivers always willing to help and get us to the airport in time.

Room Tip: queen size room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank armyavi8tor
Reviewed July 13, 2012

This was an excellent value for such a clean and modern hotel. Plus, they're pet friendly and located right across the street from campus. I'll stay here every time I'm in town.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank TiffT
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My wife and I stayed here while we were visiting the U of Florida. It is a large, relatively modern, full-service hotel with a large dining room, meeting rooms, large bar and decent swimming pool. It is certainly well located within the University. The room was excellent with a very comfortable bed. The hallways were a bit in need of updating. The front desk was staffed by very young employees who seemed, at times, to be inexperienced. The other quirky complaint is that some of the chairs in the bar area were amazingly narrow - my wife and I literally couldn't fit in them comfortably (and no we are not obese.)

One definite plus, aside from the very comfortable beds, was the really good and reasonably priced breakfast buffet. I would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Mohsman
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We were there for an anniversary gathering. What a beautiful property! Beds were very comfortable, rooms were clean and the breakfast buffet (not free but worth the price) was delicious! We loved the place and we would have loved to have more time to spend but it was a quick trip. I would definately return!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank fairytoes
Reviewed June 19, 2012

I stayed at the UF Hilton while visiting the University for preview weekend. I was impressed by how nice the property was kept and how friendly the staff was. We stayed for four nights and didn't run in to any problems. Our room were immaculately cleaned and the fitness center equipment is well maintained. The food at Alberts restaurant is delicious. We enjoyed their breakfast buffet and for dinner one night I ordered the steak salad. It was incredible.
Fredy the bellman was very helpful from the moment we pulled up and Rachel at the front desk was very speedy in checking us in. We never even had to use our own car. The hotel's shuttle took us on campus, out to dinner, and even dropped us off at the bars downtown. I would recommenced this hotel to anyone who is coming into the Gainesville area. You won't regret it.

Room Tip: Ask for rooms ending in 35. They are Slightly larger and offer a view of the campus.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family