“Delicious and healthy”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed August 29, 2012

This is the one place that suits my whole family. My husband can have a nice piece of meat or fish, I can have a vegetarian dish (with more than one to choose from) and there are cool coloring books and toys for my daughter to play with. I love the atmosphere, though we try to arrive early to avoid the wait.

There are newer reviews for The Jones Eastside

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I have eaten at the Jones many, many times, usually a late breakfast or lunch, but dinner a few times as well. Out of twenty to thirty visits there may have been a couple of occasions were service flagged, (mostly when trying to pay the bill) but the service is always friendly and I am grateful that they allow me to eat my meal and carry on a conversation. The food is exceptional, so much so that although we consider other locales, with whomever I'm dining, we always end up here. There are a number of good restaurants in the area, including Emiliano's and Leonardo's 706. If you want a brisk coffee and food with a Mexican flare, Emiliano's has always been a good choice, but you can't beat the Jones' for freshness, nutrition and menu diversity. (Try the Jones Rancheros or the Omega mega salad, or check out the menu online) I am always surprised by the "nourished" feeling that suffuses the "system corporeal" after a meal here; a sort of unexpected well-being, an uncommon experience among American dining venues.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Went here twice for breakfast during our last visit to G-ville. Yummy huevos rancheros, delicious fresh roasted coffee and the friendliest service I've had in a while! A lot of vegetarian and vegan items on the menu; food is made to order with fresh, local ingredients. Also have real maple syrup available for pancakes..

Reviewed August 15, 2012

I had the special that day and it was delicious. Love the ever changing specials, fresh squeezed orange juice and casual feel.

Reviewed August 13, 2012

If you crave eating something different from the average, The Jones Eastside gives you plenty of options. The focus is on local produce and meats. I highly recommend their French Toast on Saturday or Sunday Brunch, the Alice for the best mushroom sandwich I've had and whatever fish special they have for dinner.

Come for the food, not the atmosphere. The strip mall is basically ugly and inside the tables are a bit cramped. But, my husband would eat here every night.

As they DO say on the door, this is a cash only restaurant. There is an ATM in the pawn shop next door if it is open.