“Not good”

Ranked #346 of 599 Restaurants in Gainesville
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 23, 2012

It's really too bad because this place has a cool atmosphere, but the food is just not good. I have tried it twice and beeen disapointed both times. Prices are reasonable, but they miss the mark on quality.

1  Thank xrgator

Reviewed May 28, 2012

I have had lunch and dinner here on several occasions and have never been disappointed. We were here a few days ago with a party of 8. The service was good. The food was excellent. We were even able to bring our own bottles of wine for a small corkage fee.

1  Thank crawley20
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Two years ago this was the place to go, last night it was clear that it has fallen out of favor. I has the fried whiny was with mushrooms, peppers and spinach. I though I was getting a healthy veggie dish. One slice of mushroom and a trace of spinach and pepper. Desert was bread pudding with vinegar. The base of balsamic vinegar was evidently not reduced and the question at my table was why there was salad dressing on my bread pudding. When the usual slow service is combined with poor food preparation, it's a problem.

1  Thank stone2
Reviewed April 5, 2012

this was the slowest service EVER.I had 16 guest and only waiter. The service was so slow we just do know if the food was good!

1  Thank Terry34448
Reviewed March 11, 2012

We love the atmosphere and excellent menu. Service has always been excellent, since the grand opening. Our trip takes close to an hour, but there is nothing that compares with it in our town.

1  Thank CovAmy