“Wonderful lunch”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Gainesville, Florida
“Wonderful lunch”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I had lunch at BJ's for the first time with a friend. We arrived at 11:30 a.m. and it was not busy at all. However, within 15-20 minutes it began filling up fast! The lunch menu is very reasonable and the food was very good. I had the 1/2 salad and 1/2 flatbread combo. My friend had soup and 1/2 sandwhich. We both thought the food was good and the prices were reasonable. Would go back again for lunch!

Florida
“Great food great lunch specials!!!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

BJS has great food and their lunch specials are awesome. If your not a huge eater you can share with no problem. The rolls are great but you always have to wait for them. The servers are little slow but good. Drinks are very expensive 6.00 plus and bottled beer 4.00 plus (rip off)Food prices and portions are awesome:) Best raspberry tea ever but 2.75 our server after bringing our check remembered he forgot to charge for one glass of tea took the check and added it on, tea is tea, I've waitresses and if I forgot to charge for a coke that was my problem. I hope the 1.00 I left and the 2.75 he made for BJS made him happier than the 5.00 tip I would of left. Salvador was not my favorite server and he was not the friendliest. Asked for extra lemon sauce and was almost done by the time we got it:( all in all I love BJs servers can't make everyone happy and I'm very critical as I served for 40 years.

• Visited December 2012
“Great menu, good gluten-free options”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

At first I thought this would be just another chain restaurant, but the beer and food selection were both way beyond my expectations. On top of that the first time I went I asked for a gluten-free menu and was pleasantly surprised by the choices; several salads, steak, potatoes, and a chicken dish. They even had gluten-free pizza and a gluten-free dessert! Drink choices include a gluten-free berry cider which is delicious. I've been to BJ's in other cities as well and have had equally good experiences. The one in Gainesville has a large bar and plenty of TV's for sports viewing as well if that's your thing. Overall, they are very friendly, service is good, food is good, and they were very considerate of my dietary restrictions. It's a go-to place for a night when I don't feel like cooking!

• Visited August 2012
Lake City, Florida
“Excellent food and atmosphere”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I have eaten at BJ's several times and each time I thoroughly enjoy it. The sauces that come with your meal (ranch, marinara, etc) all taste homeade and fresh. The prices for lunch are GREAT and other times are reasonable. It's right in front of the mall so it's convenient after shopping, but I don't have to go shopping to stop in. It's always a first thought for eating when I know I'm traveling to Gainesville. I don't drink alot of beer, but they have numerous selections to choose from. Any kind you can think of and more. You won't be disappointed. Enjoy.

Pensacola Beach, Florida
“Love this place”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

The food is always really good. The pazooki (cookie pizza in a personal pan) is a must - it takes a long time to cook so I usually order it when the waitress brings out the food. The baked potato's aren't that good so I'd stear clear of that. Everything else, especially the appetizers and desserts, are phenomenal. They also have a great bar, but I don't recall that they do happy hour which I wish they did.

• Visited August 2012