“peach valley”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 28, 2014

A little on the high side- BUT- clean, fast enough, above average food.
The only issue I had was a tiny bowl of cheese grits for $3.75
it was 4 oz. maybe. if it was a big bowl I would have had no issue.
Also, sometimes the servers are too chatty.
we will continue to lunch there as it is close to work and above average.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

I highly recommend peach Valley. Their apple fritters are outstanding, and so was my breakfast. Reasonably priced, good service.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Excellent experience, food is top notch and the waitstaff is always friendly and quick (except Sandy, stay away from her) Restaurant is always clean and the best biscuits and gravy this side of the Mississippi!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Every time I dine here it is always a great experience! Fresh food...best apple fritters! Have taken my friends here and they loved it!

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We eat at Peach Valley Cafe about every weekend for breakfast either the two of us or with our children and grandchildren. Staff and management go out of their way to make our dining experience enjoyable. The food is great too!