“Lived up to the Hype”

Dining options: Breakfast
Gainesville, Florida
“Lived up to the Hype”
Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Had been hearing stories of how good this place was and I was able to finally try it and I must say that I am very pleased and eager to return. You must order the apple fritters as soon as you take a seat. They are to die for. and everything else is so flavorful and the appearance of the plate was spectacular. highly recommend for brunch

Visited November 2013

Tampa, Florida
“The Outdoor Seating is Pleasant on the Porch”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

Southern food served in generous portions. Pricing is mid range. The service is very attentive and the meals solid - a little heavy. The apple fritters are the local favorite and they are decent. I would sit out on the porch for a nice atmosphere away from street noise. The inside is kind of diner/Village Inn/Perkins like.

• Visited October 2013
Lake City, Florida
“Good, but nothing special”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

We went for brunch, so we had the breakfast type foods. The apple fritters are good. My omelet was alright. Cracker Barrel is just as good, if not better, but less expensive. This has a little more upscale menu (omelet with artichoke, for example), but not as good in my opinion. The grits are very good, made with whipping cream.

“Great place for brunch”
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Gainesville while dropping off our daughter to start her college- and were looking for a quick place for brunch. This place was really good. Everyone loved their food, service was good and price reasonable. Apple fritters are great!

Ocklawaha, Florida, United States
“Disappointed, to say the least.”
Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Promptly greeted as we walked in and taken to a table. Server was friendly and helpful...no complaints there. Asked for a gluten free menu. I'm not sure if that was a new thing for them, but the menu needs clarifying. Sandwiches listed as served on a Kaiser roll. Asked if the Kaiser roll was gluten free and it wasn't. In my opinion, that part should be omitted from the menu. All of the salad dressings are touted as made in house. NONE of them are gluten free...not even the honey mustard. Ordered the sequoia burger, listed as sirloin topped with caramelized onion and sauteed mushrooms. I got less than 1 tsp of mushrooms and onions on my $10 burger with no bun. I kid you not. And couldn't eat my side salad because vinegar and oil is the only thing I could have on it.