“Great place for brunch”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Visiting Gainesville while dropping off our daughter to start her college- and were looking for a quick place for brunch. This place was really good. Everyone loved their food, service was good and price reasonable. Apple fritters are great!

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

Promptly greeted as we walked in and taken to a table. Server was friendly and helpful...no complaints there. Asked for a gluten free menu. I'm not sure if that was a new thing for them, but the menu needs clarifying. Sandwiches listed as served on a Kaiser roll. Asked if the Kaiser roll was gluten free and it wasn't. In my opinion, that part should be omitted from the menu. All of the salad dressings are touted as made in house. NONE of them are gluten free...not even the honey mustard. Ordered the sequoia burger, listed as sirloin topped with caramelized onion and sauteed mushrooms. I got less than 1 tsp of mushrooms and onions on my $10 burger with no bun. I kid you not. And couldn't eat my side salad because vinegar and oil is the only thing I could have on it.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

It's hard to find a good place for breakfast that's not the "W-House" or Micky d's. Peach Valley has a wide menu friendly pleasant staff and very reasonable prices. we'll return whenever we're in Gainesville.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The grits are awesome and quite filling. The menu choices were great and the prices were reasonable. You have the option of dining inside or on the patio. The atmosphere is family oriented and welcoming. The next time I visit Gainesville this will definitely be one of my scheduled stops. This is definitely the breakfast spot.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

I could eat breakfast or lunch at Peach Valley every day, I think! The food is always good and usually the service is too. Parking can be a bit of a problem but well worth the hassle.