“Great food - Great Price”
Review of Waffle House

Waffle House
Ranked #232 of 609 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 11, 2013

I love, love, love Wafflehouse. My hips, however, well that's another story lol. Great food, cheap prices and lots of food for the money. How can you go wrong. I travel to Florida on business on a regular basis, and we don't have these up near Boston. Always happy to see a Wafflehouse when I'm traveling. This one is Gainesville is great. Super happy waitstaff. Just really great place all around.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

When you are driving in the US, it seems that at every little place, there is a Waffle House. They sit only a handful of people and for out of towners, it is hard to really understand the place. Is it a local joint or a place for travellers? Well, for one, the restaurant offers great value and delicious food. The place can be somewhat noisy but it has that diner atmosphere. It attracts the locals and travellers alike. So stop by and don't miss a great all day breakfast for a lot less than some of its competitors.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

As always, this is our favorite out-of-town restaurant because we do not have one in our hometown. It is just a fun, inexpensive meal that tastes great. Haven't had anything yet that I didn't like. Try it - You might be surprised!

Reviewed May 8, 2012

Not a bad deal money-wise for the food. The food was perfectly fine. The atmosphere is really noisy.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

We both had steak and eggs. A little thin on the steak but I believe the ounce size was bigger than advertised. Very good breakfast for not much cost.