“Super Uber yummy”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed November 5, 2012

So fresh and healthly. Great drinks and fun servers. I went then at least twice a week while I was staying in Gvill for 4 month for work. I will miss it.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

I love Mexican food and I love Gainesville. Boca Fiesta gives me the best of both worlds. There are lots of vegetarian options and different mea options available the fried okra burrito I had was honestly the best burrito I've ever eaten. Lots of sides available too. Staff are attentive, helpful and take the whole Boca Fiesta experience to anew level. The desserts sounded good but after the huge burrito with sides there was no room for more!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

My favorite place to eat! From the drinks to the food everything taste great! Service was awesome too and pricing is very affordable.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

Ok, so first off I met up with some other people to have dinner and some drinks at this "Mexican" place called Boca Fiesta. My first impression was that this was definitely not a Mexican place. Mexican food, but dirty, rude, inexperienced non-Mexicans make it. We arrived at 8:15 and order right away. I ordered just a taco, a TACO and nothing else. 9:15 rolls around and all of our food is nowhere to be found and I rarely saw the server. I was upset because I saw several people get their food and leave before us, you know since we got there before them and all. We all gave up and decided to leave, never getting our food. As we were walking out I stopped a gentlemen who worked there and politely let him know the food at our table is not needed as we have waited an hour. The first thing to have come out of his mouth was "Quite frankly I think you are a very unreasonable customer." I was livid. He told me he was the owner and that the food was almost ready and he would bag them up, but reminded me again that I was unreasonable. He said "your server should have told you that it was going to be a 35-45 minute wait". I told him first off that he never did and secondly, I had just said we waited an HOUR. He used the "its the first weekend of the semester" excuse on me when it wasn't even busy. If you want service and tacos, go to Taco Bell. Don't put your hard earned money in this guys pockets. He will degrade you and never give you your food.

2  Thank Cameron E
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We had a party of 8, so we called ahead to let them know--arrived 30 minutes later and they looked at us like we were from outer space--but got a table together for us anyway. Our server thought she was pretty cute and funny too, but that wore off quickly. The food was a total disappointment. I ordered one fish taco and one vegan taco--both of which were the worst tacos I've ever had. The fish taco had a miniscule piece of blackened fish (at least that was fresh), and barely any cabbage or baha sauce--it was basically a tiny little piece of fish on a tortilla; then the vegan "special" taco--I'm ashamed to say that I have no clue what I was even eating--the food was unidentifiable (what there was of it), and again a very scant amt of filling on a peice of wilted lettuce. If I hadn't been with a big crowd I would have sent everything back and gone somewhere else. A total disappointment, would never return there for over-priced over-rated food and over-priced too much mixer margharitas... Taco bell would have been better- need I say more?

2  Thank gastrogirl47