“Very good BBQ, A lot of food for the price”
Review of Adam's Rib Company

Adam's Rib Company
Ranked #73 of 598 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed March 8, 2014

We recently stopped in here a on a trip to Gainesville. Two of us had the special, chopped pork dinner while my daughter had the beef brisket sandwich. We all enjoyed the food and there different BBQ sauces. Two of them were unable to finish all of there meals. While I was unable to help them because mine filled me up. I thought it was good amount of very good tasting food at a good price.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

So I'm heading south and craving for real BBQ and see the great reviews! We decide to give it a try. Small building but those can be the best. I go for the brisket which was moist but lacking flavor. The best part of my meal were the greens. Mac and cheese reminded me of what you get at KFC. Hubs gets the pulled pork sandwich and enjoyed the sauce over the meat. I used the restroom and after a quick look around noticed how dirty the place was! Like it probably gets the quick once over but never thoroughly cleaned! Holes in the walls, tiles off the floor, and dirty. Take pride in your BBQ and pride in your building.

1  Thank honestopinion2014
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Adam's Rib Company is just a hole in the wall kind of place. Nice friendly service. I ordered the 4 rib dinner with two sids. I should have order the 3 rib dinner. There was lots of meat on the ribs. They are not baby backs, they were pork ribs though. They were very tender and tasted great! There BBQ source was very good. It was a tomato base source. They have lots of other sources. I had fries and bbq beans with my dinner. The fries were good nothing special but good. The beans were above average. What I liked best was the tenderness and taste of the ribs. There tomato base source was real good! When going back to a Gator Football or Basketball game I will be going back to Adam's Rib to eat!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

This was our first time ever eating at Adam's Rib and we both loved it, we wondered why we had eaten at every other BBQ place in Gainesville but never seemed to get to Adam's. Very well worth the price and perfect flavor and tenderness of of both turkey plate and pork plate plus its REAL southern style vegatables.

1  Thank drummerbrat
Reviewed September 18, 2013

worth a visit if you are in the mood for barbecue. Classic food. Freshly prepared. Good service.Typical barbecue that if you are in the mood, you will not be disappointed.