This is the only hotel I now consider for business stay in Gainesville. My firm spends a lot of time recruiting at UF, so the location -- less than 2 miles from campus -- is ideal. (And no running into students at dinner/drinks!) The downtown area is safe, and provides entertainment and food. The hotel is clean and quiet, and the staff make the visit a breeze. Highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown