My husband and I were visiting family outside of Gainesville and were happy to stay in this Hampton Inn as it is the farthest East in town and saved us about 15 minutes each time we went to see our family. The breakfast each morning was nice and the gym facility, while small - was well equipped and everything was in working order.
You can't ask more of the location - right around some of the restaurants and pubs in the area. Housekeeping was great and cleaned around our schedule. I would highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown