We had an excellent stay at the new Hampton Inn and Suites in downtown Gainesville. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. We stayed during a football game last year, and had a great time. The staff had wonderful suggestions, and offered complimentary rides to mid-town. Not having to worry about transportation to and from the game was such a relief. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The breakfast in the morning was good, got us ready for a long day. We will definitely be staying here again for future Gator games. Great value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville Downtown is situated in the heart of Downtown Gainesville's Historic District, and close to the University of Florida and Shands Healthcare. Our well-appointed 124 guestrooms including 27 spacious studio suites featuring the famous Cloud Nine bed, 37" HDTV in guestrooms & 42" HDTV in studio suites, and complimentary: high-speed internet access, "On the House" hot breakfast, local calls... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Gainesville-Downtown Hotel Gainesville
- Hampton Inn And Suites Gainesville-Downtown