“101 Downtown”
Review of 101 Downtown - CLOSED

101 Downtown
Cuisines: International, Fusion, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Our menu changes frequently to ensure we use the freshest ingredients and you get to experience a wide range of delicious food!Please visit our website to view our up-to-date menu items.
“101 Downtown”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

This place is awesome. My friends and I went there for dinner and a night out. The drinks were delicious and we all loved the atmosphere of the place. Such a nice place. The bartenders and servers were so hospitable and you could tell they really actually cared. The people hanging out and dancing there were also fun to be around, that made the environment even more fun.

Visited June 2012

“101 because YOLO”
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Possibly one of the best experiences I have had in all of Gainesville! While the food was fantastic the service was even better. I have traveled all over the world and 101 reminded me of some of the great experiences I have had over seas.

The calamari appetizer is hands down the best I have tried locally. It is presented with an Asian lime dipping sauce that must be bottled up.

Ordered the crab stuffed grouper as an entree. The fish melted like butter in my mouth and was incredibly flavorful with each bite.

I cant say enough about this place and will most definitely be back ASAP!

• Visited May 2012
florida
“good resturant good value”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

nice modern ambiance, good service, some live entertainment but not so loud as to disturb.
Had hamburger. good quality and presentation. I would go back.

• Visited May 2012
“Fun”
Reviewed May 6, 2012 via mobile

I went for the new years bash and it was great. Ive also been to have lunch and its been wonderful. Love the food, ambience, and service. They play dance music and the decor is fab

Gainesville, FL
“Second time not so good”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was our second trip to 101 after a great first meal. This time, not so good. They were out of half of their listed entrees and the food was just average. The atmosphere was also quite loud. Will think twice for the next time.

• Visited April 2012