“Our first time there”
Review of 101 Downtown - CLOSED

101 Downtown
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our menu changes frequently to ensure we use the freshest ingredients and you get to experience a wide range of delicious food!Please visit our website to view our up-to-date menu items.
“Our first time there”
Reviewed March 25, 2012

Celebrating our anniversary I enjoyed a melt in your mouth filet mignon, my husband also had an excellent steak. The Ceasar salad was crisp with a delicious dressing. My husband's lobster bisque soup was tasty but not to heavy. The warm bread with olive oil balsamic mix dip was really good. All in all a great restaurant experience and we will return.

• Visited March 2012

FL, USA
“I'll say 101 Downtown is Uptown in my book!”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Great place to just come in and have a few cocktails with friends to get the night started, or you can stay and have a delicious dinner and better yet, come late enough and you can dance the night away! The food is very sophisticated, contemporary American! Some surprises on the menu in way of preparation and presentation really wake you up from the same 'ol same 'ol many other "classy" restaurants such as the one next door serve!

• Visited June 2011
Gainesville, FL
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Upgraded Experience Without the Upgraded Price!”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

For my friend's birthday, she planned a dinner at 101 downtown. a group of 12 of us were picked up by a limo provided by 101 and taken there. I have never eaten there prior, and I was surprised to see 101 downtown in this chic restaurant light. The ambiance reminded me of some restaurants at las olas, ft lauderdale. I ordered the Bison Burger with a house salad, and it is hands down one of the better burgers I have eaten in Gainesville. I was also super impressed with the fact that they had complimentary bread on the table (I feel like no one does that anymore!)

overall, the meal was great and my friend loved her birthday. (she especially loved her complimentary margarita haha)

• Visited February 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Bringing manhatan to gville”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

101 Downtown transports you from Gainesville to New York City. The atmosphere and vibe throughout the restaurant is incomparable to any other restaurant in Gainesville. The price of the food might be a little more than the average college meal, but well worth it. It's a fancier place, great for a birthday celebration or just treating yourself to a night out. Once the clock strikes 10 pm, 101 Downtown transforms into a nightclub, so get there early!

• Visited January 2012
Weston, Florida
“nice spot!!”
Reviewed February 21, 2012

nice spot for restaurants, bars,coffee and deserts etc

Visited February 2012