Knights Inn Gainesville
  • Pool
$105
$100
ComfortInn
Sleep Inn & Suites University/Shands(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$90
$169
$149
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$109
$93
BestWestern.com
$98
$93
Priceline
Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$68
$66
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We stayed for the Florida football games twice in 2012 because there was no other place:
1) the place is totally run down and don't be surprised if the place is shut down while you are there.
2) Staff is nice but that does not make up for the condition of hotel.
3) Sheets towels bedding bring your own or sleep on stained laundry!! who knows if the bedspread has ever been cleaned.
4) Well the place was cheap, but tub had mold, carpets soiled bad. i've stayed in hunting shacks in the woods cleaner!
5) So at that price on a Friday and Saturday night guess what happens?All the low lifes stay here too!!
We had young adults running on the roof of our building!
Parties in the parking lot and some very questionable activity in the area!
No place for your family to be.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 24, 2012

The people were friendly but the motel itself is very outdated and the furniture inside the motels needs to be thrown away! The whole place needs to be gutted to tell u the truth. Furniture looks like it been there since the motel was built in the later 70's early 80's. I got bitten by bed bugs. I let the lady know what happen she gone tell me maybe it was something in my house tht bit me. And tht she got everything checked out tht week! And she didn't have any complaints. I went online to see if the bumps I had was from bedbugs and it was! Bed bugs come in 3 or more clusters in a row and be red. I wouldn't advise anyone to stay there! If u do. Bring a air mattress your own pillows and towels and lysol!

• Stayed: September 2012
1  Thank phillips23
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We had the bad, bad very BAD luck that it was the "Homecoming weekend" at UFL, and everything was overbooked. We were not the least interested in the event, but our trip back home was starting from Gainesville. We paid a lot for a night stay, "breakfast included" and the breakfast, let me tell you. Rooms are quite shabby. I would have NEVER stayed at that hotel if wouldn't have been for overbook hotels in Gainesville and surroundings!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Jlgomez30
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Well all I can say is you get what you pay for!! The furnishings are from a long ago era but at least you have your choice of nearby fast food to get you through!

Room Tip: Well there aren't too many choices...
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dave32601
Reviewed April 9, 2012

This was an awful place book for a family death and the room smell like death. The room smelled like urine and the bedspreads smelled like urine and vomited. The carpet was flithy I paid for two rooms in advance and sat up all night afraid something was gonna crawl on me or someone was gonna break inn. Not worth the price and if it was not 2 am in the morning when we arrive, I rather sleep out doors on the balcony. Awful stay..... Will never stay there again in my life time.

Room Tip: Do not stay here if it is the last room on earth.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family