$90
$80
$72
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

$96
$89
  • Pool
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$108
$93
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Hampton Inn Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$135
$84
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

Red Roof Plus+ Gainesville(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$71
$139
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
$101
Best Western Gateway Grand(Gainesville)(Great Value!)
$109
$98
$93
Priceline
All reviewswine and cheesethe cottageshoneymoon cottagemckenzie househomemade granolasweet teakoi pondvictorian stylevictoria cottagebed and breakfastbeautiful venuefront porchreception hallrose roomthe main housewalk downtownjacuzzi tub
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Well tended antique Victorian style houses that have beautifully furnished rooms to rent. Common areas are well maintained and appear historically accurate with lovely antiques everywhere. Wine and cheese was fun and tasty and made for nice conversation with the other guests. Breakfast was outstanding. Fresh lemon cake or bread pudding, grits, eggs, sausage or ham, wonderful variety of fresh fruit, home made granola and yoghurt, juices and coffee or tea. I was well fed. I sat and sketched the antique fireplace and then did some laps in the pool. A Lovely stay.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
SWB_Management, Public Relations Manager at Sweetwater Branch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2018

We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, enjoying our amenities such as the pool and complimentary wine and cheese hour and gourmet breakfast!

Reviewed May 31, 2018 via mobile

Polite, professional, helpful staff.
Beautiful old historic building.
Squeaky clean bathroom and bedroom.
Delicious breakfast and daily wine and cheese.
Nearby attractions and fine dining.
Overall A+, first class Inn.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
SWB_Management, Public Relations Manager at Sweetwater Branch Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Jeremiah,

Your "review poem" delights us. We work hard to make your stay peaceful and enriching. Thank you for the A+ rating and kind words. We hope you make it back next time you are in the area.

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

In town for one night and had stayed at another B n B last trip so thought we check out another. This is a beautiful property walking distance to downtown. We booked the Aurora room, upstairs in the McKenzie House. Check-in was easy, room fresh, large and very clean. WiFi so sadly a mainstay in our lives, streamed perfectly.

This room is ready for relaxation or work. Often we're needing to touch base with our businesses so need desk and power and USB hookups - all right there in a very roomy suite.

Bath is large with walk-in tiled shower. I'd add a hook for a robe to hang outside the shower as well as a shelf for the lady's special sauces for hair and legs!

The AC unit is one if those split units - very nice and quiet. Paddle fan keeps the air moving and makes sleep assured. The king size bed was pronounced superb by my sweetie - def a picky one in that dept.

Breakfast is typically served beginning at 730a but the owner heard my request at check-in for a 7a and she graciously said to come on down. She whipped up ham and eggs while we coffeed and tead and had some great yogurt and juices. Great conversation in the kitchen and then we were off.

Always great to be at home even when you're not and the Sweetwater delivers. Look forward to being with you again soon.

B n Bs are a link to times gone by and wonderful families that invest in them with cash, love and passion need to be rewarded for their dedication. Stay here and be staying with family.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Bob,

Thank you for the long and thorough review and including the special remarks of approval with our bedding, A/C and accommodating your breakfast needs early in the morning. We do provide robes for shower, lounging or to use at our pool and jacuzzi spa...

Feel free to come back and feel at home with us at Sweetwater Branch Inn.

Reviewed May 20, 2018

Cornelia, the owner , is the person preparing the guest's breakfast and I discover this simply by her starting a conversation with me while offering up her sumptious breakfast creations. She was interested in what brought me to her Inn and wanted to be certain my stay was exceeding my expectations. When I casually mentioned that the only improvement I could think of was a pillow like I am used to at home. She asked me exactly what level of firmness I prefer. When I returned to my room after spending a day assisting my daughter with my new grand baby, I found the perfect pillow waiting for me!! That is not something you find any where else! The attention to detail is extraordinary here! It will always be my home away form home when visiting my daughter and her sweet family! Being that the week was the birth of our newest grand child, My other daughter's 26th birthday, Mother's Day, and our first grand child's 2nd birthday, we had a lot to celebrate! Utilizing one of the cottages with a full kitchen, dinning room, and family room that happens to back up to the pool, was ideal for entertaining all the out of town guests who had come to Gainesville for all of the above mentioned reasons! It truly felt as if we were at one of our own homes gathering together as a large extended family!

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family

We pride ourselves in going the extra mile for your comfort and enjoyment at Sweetwater Branch Inn. You are welcome here to your "home" in Gainesville anytime to lay your head on the most comfortable pillow in town!
Perhaps next time you will come for a special family occasion or simply for a quick night visit. You will always be treated in high regard and able to enjoy our nightly wine and cheese hour, as well as the gourmet breakfast included in your night stay.

Best of luck to the new mom, grandma and baby.~Celebrating generations of love in the heart of downtown Gainesville...!

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Personalised, sweet and warm service in a Victorian setting. Everything was clean and cosy. I found my room without trouble even though I arrived in the middle of the night, hours after the office was closed. At breakfast, I was greeted by the owner, who cooked my eggs just the way I like them. Everything was home-made and organic, and breakfast varied from morning to morning. Eggs from their own chickens, sausage from the local butcher, freshly baked biscuits and gravy, mushrooms, omelettes, cakes, organic yoghurt and fruit, coffee from a local roastery, and home-made kombucha. This is the level of personalised service you would be lucky to get at the world's best hotels.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled on business