“Amazing!!”

Cuisines: Italian
Valdosta, Georgia
“Amazing!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My husband and I were in town on business, we are originally from Georgia. We went during lunch, can you say AMAZING!! From our awesome waiter, to the melt-in-your mouth Italian dishes!! The restrooms were clean and everyone is very friendly. I was beyond pleased! The watier even made us his special "pop rocket" drink, it was great and non-alcoholic. I would say if your looking for a quite romantic lunch or diner this is perfect!

Fleming Island, Florida
“So Very Good In Every Way”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

The minute you stepped thru the door, you were greeted with the wonderful aroma of Italian food. The food itself did not disappoint. So Very Very good. The bread was to die for! I had the ravioli which was the best I've ever tasted and my husband spaghetti. The service was top notch. If ever I am in the area again, I would not hesitate to go to Francesas.

• Visited September 2012
“Wooooooow the food was excellent. Loved it.”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

On a road trip with my wife stopped in for dinner. The atmosphere was very relaxing, the staff was courteous and very friendly. Presentation was very nice and all the food was fresh and cooked to perfection. The cost was no more than any other nice Italian restaurant. Will definitely stop in every time we are in the area.

Gainesville, Florida
“Wonderful Restaurant”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

We have been going to Francesca's for several years for lunch and dinner on a regular basis and the food and service are always wonderful.We even have taken our son and daughter in law there, who are from New York, and not easy to impress and they loved it.
I attended a "wine dinner" last night and it was really terrific. The wine was way above average and the food the best I have ever had there. My compliments to the Chef for a really fun evening!
I recommend this restaurant highly.

• Visited August 2012
Gainesville, Florida
“Great Italian”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Best Italian, and some of the greatest service in Gainesville! Definitely ask about the specials. They often have a seafood ravioli that is amazing!

Visited March 2012