“Great place to watch the Gators!!”
Review of Napolatano's

Napolatano's
Ranked #20 of 583 Restaurants in Gainesville
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Napolatano's has been serving Gainesville since 1979. We have one of the most extensive selections of entrees in town -- Featuring hand tossed pizza, traditional and trendy pasta dishes, the freshest seafood, huge burgers and subs, Gainesville's best chicken wings, monthly chef specials and certified Angus beefsteaks. With dine-in, take-out, delivery and family-sized meals available, Napolatano's can be enjoyed with any sized group anywhere. Enjoy our daily specials and events, including Tuesday's half-priced appetizers, Wednesday's live music and burger specials, Thursday's Pub Night comfort food specials, Karaoke every Friday night, prime rib on Saturdays and music from local bands every Sunday on our patio. We have three private rooms for business meetings, birthday parties and rehearsal dinners. On and off premises catering is also offered. We are open Tuesday through Sunday 4 p.m. on.
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Excellent ambiance and gathering of some of the Gator faithful to watch the Elite Eight win! Will be there Wed to see Clay Brooker @ 6:30pm. Great musician :)!!

1  Thank Debbie L
ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2014

Napoloatano's is a great place to create any atmosphere, we are happy to hear that we were able to add to your March Madness experience.

There are newer reviews for Napolatano's

Reviewed March 14, 2014

The food is always delicious. This time I tried the Prime Rib... not my favorite, but hanging out at the bar with fellow Gators watching the end of the Kentucky vs. South Carolina b-ball game was priceless!

ggnappy, Owner at Napolatano's, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed the atmosphere. We have so much pride in our Gators! Come back to try other menu items and see the Gators dominate in March Madness.

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Mike the bartender is hands down the best "mixologist". I have been coming here for 24 years and it feels like home. The owners Dean and Ginger have seen me transform over the years from a kid, to working as their hostess....graduating college and having children of my own. There is always something different going on...trivia night, music on the patio, karaoke night to just mention a few.

We are so happy to hear that you thoroughly enjoy our restaurant! We will continue to work hard and meet your expectations.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I grew up on Nappy's. We just recently had a party there and it was very nice. They offered a "shorter/quick order menu" that was great for our party. We requested a private room which was great. We had 2 serves that were very helpful and on point! they made sure we had enough salad to go around and our drink glasses never went empty. The pizza has to be the best in town it not only looks good but it tastes great. They are a very kid friendly restaurant.

It was a pleasure to serve your party and find out that it was such a success. We are always here for your party needs and of course, any food needs.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I had dinner at Napolatano's last week with a large group. I was pleasantly surprised at the good service considering how large how group was. However, I was disappointed in the food. I ordered eggplant parmesan and I look think I could make it better in my own kitchen.

We always strive for excellent customer service and are happy to hear that you saw it in action. You may have caught us on an off day because are eggplant parmesan is delicious. You should come in and give it a second try!