“Disappointing”

Dining options: Delivery
Gainesville, Florida
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I love Mexican food, I could eat everyday and not get tired of it. Therefore, it was with great excitement that I went to this restaurant. However, it was disappointing. Their pico de gallo was pretty much diced tomatoes and onions (lots), with hardly any seasoning in it. Not being able to eat the poco de gallo was a big letdown since poco de gallo is one of my favorite things at Mexican restaurants. My girlfriend got a quesadilla and I got a chicken burrito, both dishes were pretty bad. Both dishes were very greasy and the taste was just off (and I couldn't even add pico de gallo to add some flavor to it since the pico de gallo was just as bad). Bottom line: I did not like this restaurant and do not recommend it.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Bumserdude

florida
“Excellent Food made by Great People”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is such a great place! The food is fresh and delicious and the staff is always wonderful. I have eaten here many many times and can't think of anything I didn't like. The guacamole is superb, the fish tacos are delicious. I adore the al pasor pork in anything. They also have a full Mexican Market in the back which is fun to shop for unusual items to try at home. This place is very casual and very reasonably priced. Still the best Mexican in town!

Visited February 2013
Gainesville, Florida, United States
“Great Food”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Delicious food but terrible presentation. If you can get past what your food looks like, it does taste delicious every time.

Visited November 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Authentic Mexican food”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

I absolutely love their mole sauce which is always on the table. Excellent burritos and Jalapeno poppers. Must try the fajitas and fresh chips and salsa. I am not a fan of their fried Tilapia although I like the fish.

Visited August 2012
Captiva Island, Florida
“Love this place!”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

The chicken chimichanga is... to die for. I recommend substituting plantains for the rice and beans, but that's just me. Also, the queso is pretty delish too, if you're a chips and dip kinda fella.

• Visited August 2012