“Fantastic Pizza”
Review of Stavros

Stavros
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed August 4, 2013

I have never seen a more filled pizza in my life. Loaded with all my favorites. All had the Greek salad from all the recommendations I saw. Get the small, the medium feeds at least two. I can't imagine how many the large would feed. Service was great despite having several large tables. Took a lot of piazza home as I wanted to try some of their desserts. The lemon berry cake was just a perfect ending to the meal. Definitely must try this one if in or around Fruitland Park.

There are newer reviews for Stavros

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Good food, great service, good value. Went with a group from our NY Club. Everyone was happy. Though we were a group of 20+ all food came out at the same time. Large portions.

Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

We were in town visiting family and wanted pizza. I had the pepperoni pizza and my wife had the stuffed shells. She said the shells were awesome I sampled and agreed. Very good sauce and you can tell that they care about making it good. The pizza was great too. The crust was definitely homemade and the sauce was plentiful and very tasty. The pizza was loaded with pepperoni and cheese. Both dishes were great and fair priced. Service was perfect. We will return!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

The food was hot and served with a delicious tossed salad with feta cheese. Garlic toast served with the meal. Wait staff courteous and efficient. Prices are very reasonable. good family restaurant.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This restaurant offers a mix of southern Italian and Greek specialties. The restaurant is older and shows its age. Not a fancy place by any means; but the place was clean, the food was extremely good, the portions generous, and the prices were reasonable. The entrees all came with garlic bread and a Greek salad. The service was also good. We had a party of 26 people and the wait staff did a good job getting the meals out in a coordinated manner and in good time. If I have one criticism it was that the dining room was somewhat noisy. There was a line at the cashiers counter at check out because rather than payment at the tables, you paid at the cashiers counter as you left. With 26 people leaving at the same time, the bottleneck is understandable. I rate this restaurant as very good and would not hesitate to return either individually or in a large group. My tab for a hearty portion of Veal Parmesan with a large side of spaghetti , Greek salad and a iced tea was $15.52 before the tip.

1  Thank SteveBressi