“Good place for a basic breakfast”

Fruitland Park Cafe
Reviewed September 22, 2017

Good place for bacon, eggs and toast. The food is always good and the service is always so so. The coffee is cheap and it is a good value.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Frequently there for weekend breakfast . Garrett's breakfast ny favorite. 3 eggs 7 bacon slices and two sides under $7

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

We couldn't get a tee time so decided we'd go to breakfast somewhere by car instead of golf cart. What a gem. The prices are very low and the food was very good. I had half an order of biscuits and gravy, 2 eggs and sweet tea for $4.01. We all loved it. Their lunch menu looks just as appealing. They had a grilled 3 cheese sandwich for $5 which I will come back for. The only down side is the place is very small. But by all means give it a try.

Reviewed April 15, 2017

We enjoy the atmosphere of The Fruitland Park Cafe. Food is very good, with a pretty large breakfast menu, that you can taylor to your own desires. Service is quick and friendly. Dining area is small and if it is really busy, you may have to share a table. Prices are very reasonable. Coffee is help yourself and always under a dollar. We have been going there for a few years and will continue to.

Reviewed April 8, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I just love this place. Cozy, friendly, and food never disappointed. Awesome coffee only cost 50 cents. I always ordered "the chuck" which is a meat omelette. So delicious ! Belgium waffle is my other favorite. If you haven't tried here, make sure you do !