“Perfection”

Reserve a Table
Fri, 4/3
8:00 PM
Reviewed February 19, 2020

Rarely can one dine and say that everything was perfect but last night to celebrate my husband's birthday, EVERYTHING was perfect! The food, all prepared and presented beautifully: my duck was moist and plentiful,my husband's rack of lamb melted in your mouth and all the sides done just right, not mushy or undercooked. And dessert, the pies they are noted for, were delicious and normally I don't even eat dessert. And the service. Our waiter, Neil was attentive to all our needs without hovering. The grounds are beautiful, the view glorious and the time was just right for a spectacular sunset!

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (290)

Reviewed February 10, 2020

I have been to your restaurant a few times and always look forward to returning. I arrived at the second sitting and learning your best prime rib beef was already gone. Drats!!!

The next time I arrived, I ensured I arrived for the first dinner sitting. There are two sittings each day of which I am aware. Please make a reservation as it is very popular. Your GPS will get you there. You might wonder as you travel along some of the roads but it is worth the trip.

Relax when you arrive on the benches they have in their garden. Or stroll in their backyard after your meal.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 5, 2020

We stumbled upon this restaurant after shopping at a consignment shop close by. It seemed really busy for a late lunch so we decided to give it a try. We were glad that we did. The food was good, the service was good and they seemed very happy to have us there even though it was late and they had already had a busy lunch time.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed February 2, 2020

We went here for the fist time and the food and service was outstanding. The rack of lamb was had be two and was delish and perfectly cooked medium. the creamed spinach and sweet potato casserole were outstanding. The other two in the party had the fixed priced three course meal of 4oz tenderloin, also a big hit. Our server, Willie, did a wonderful job taking care of us. Looking forward to returning.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 23, 2020 via mobile

Beautiful setting! The food was excellent. We had the 4 oz filet which you could cut with a spoon. It was expertly prepared. Our server was very attentive. A great experience!

Date of visit: January 2020