“Thanksgiving”

Reserve a Table
Fri, 1/24
8:00 PM
Reviewed December 7, 2019

Had made reservations, and were taken almost immediately to our table.
As we waited fresh bread was put out for us. Food was plentiful, hot and delicious.
Our waitress was attentive, even though the restaurant was busy

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (278)

Reviewed November 24, 2019

Yet again the people at The Rose Plantation outdid themselves. The food was superb, withe chef introducing every dish, and the accompanying wines were divine, and perfectly suited to the food.

Reviewed November 17, 2019

Unique and different. Nice service. Good food. Reservations strongly suggested. Seems rather high priced however.

Reviewed November 14, 2019

Celebrated our anniversary here last night. I have been here before for their delicious lunch but this was my first for dinner. Décor is vintage and the 1917 house is warm and cozy with pretty grounds overlooking a lake. The service is always superb, the wait staff was very helpful with suggestions to make our dining experience the best. We had a wild mushroom and brie soup that was fantastic, both of us ordered the crab cakes. My husband said most of the time when you get crab cakes you have to search the stuffing for the crab, this time we had to look for any stuffing. They were flaky, delicious and cooked to perfection. We topped off our meal with limoncello cake. Have you ever had a piece of cake that was so moist it literally melted in your mouth, I did last night. One fabulous meal. Thank you Linda and Joe for your attentiveness and conversation.

Reviewed November 10, 2019 via mobile

Prime rib healthy portion for a queen cut but lots of fat. Potato small and cold. Salmon was very good. Server never made you feel comfortable. Server asked me if I wanted wine, I declined wine so to her that meant I did not want a beer either. The whole experience was awkward. Server struggled with the I pad payment method, had to get help several times. Can not imagine this server in a busy situation.