TripAdvisor

Reserve a Table
Fri, 12/13
8:00 PM
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Unique and different. Nice service. Good food. Reservations strongly suggested. Seems rather high priced however.

Date of visit: November 2019
Write a reviewReviews (274)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Celebrated our anniversary here last night. I have been here before for their delicious lunch but this was my first for dinner. Décor is vintage and the 1917 house is warm and cozy with pretty grounds overlooking a lake. The service is always superb, the wait staff was very helpful with suggestions to make our dining experience the best. We had a wild mushroom and brie soup that was fantastic, both of us ordered the crab cakes. My husband said most of the time when you get crab cakes you have to search the stuffing for the crab, this time we had to look for any stuffing. They were flaky, delicious and cooked to perfection. We topped off our meal with limoncello cake. Have you ever had a piece of cake that was so moist it literally melted in your mouth, I did last night. One fabulous meal. Thank you Linda and Joe for your attentiveness and conversation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Prime rib healthy portion for a queen cut but lots of fat. Potato small and cold. Salmon was very good. Server never made you feel comfortable. Server asked me if I wanted wine, I declined wine so to her that meant I did not want a beer either. The whole experience was awkward. Server struggled with the I pad payment method, had to get help several times. Can not imagine this server in a busy situation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The food was delicious and well prepared. Our server was very knowledgeable and brought each course in a timely manner. We will definitely go back soon!

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Good food, good cocktails, upscale service in a quaint setting. White table cloth in a rose plantation

Date of visit: October 2019