TripAdvisor

Reserve a Table
Tue, 11/12
8:00 PM
Reviewed August 19, 2019 via mobile

Just a wonderful evening out excellent dinner n dessert friendly staff lovely place for a special nite out

Date of visit: August 2019
Write a reviewReviews (269)

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

By word of mouth you would think this restaurant was on par with outstanding restaurants in major cities across the US. I don't understand the hype. Just one example. I ordered the grilled duck breast entree. The duck was so overcooked-and totally dry, there wasn't one drop of liquid from the duck when sliced. And the vegetables medley of Brussels sprouts and squash were also so overlooked they were like mush. The dessert was excellent as was the service provided by our server. Dinner for four with four cocktails, four entrees, one soup, and two desserts, $202.00. In my opinion, for this visit, not worth the price.

Reviewed August 8, 2019 via mobile

The veal Marsala was incredible and worthy of much praise. The Cesar salad was one of the best in the area. The service was attentive and done well. The place is an attraction rather than just a restaurant.

7  Thank rogersober
Reviewed August 8, 2019

We (my Mom, my sister and I) enjoyed a wonderful lunch at the Rose Plantation. It is lovely, yummy and the staff is friendly and attentive. The grounds are beautiful and the interior is as well.

Reviewed July 31, 2019 via mobile

I had never been, stopped by because it was close and boy it was a real treat. I had the lobster crab bisque and a caprese grilled cheese, delicious. My server was carrie and she was such a delight. I will be returning with friends to share this wonderful place. If your in the area diffiently stop in.

Date of visit: July 2019