TripAdvisor

Reserve a Table
Fri, 11/15
8:00 PM
Reviewed July 18, 2019

My husband & I & our family celebrated our 50th wedding anniversary at the Rose Plantation. The food was outstanding, our server, Kerry was so helpful, even taking pictures for us. It truly was a memorable evening and I would highly recommend the restaurant!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (270)

Reviewed July 13, 2019 via mobile

Went fora father/son dinner tonight, and had a wonderful experience. Linda, our server really elevated our visit by pointing out some wonderful dishes. My dad had a Spinach Salad with a steak filet which was very tasteful. I have the chef special of Veal Chop Confit...let me tell you it was like “butter” the meat just fell off the bone...YUMMY.... Hate to say this , but WE WILL BE BACK...you guys and the whole team ROCK.

Reviewed July 9, 2019 via mobile

Our group has lunch once a month at different restaurants and this was our first meal at the lovely Rose Plantation. There were 12 of us and we were seated at two tables on the porch overlooking the lawn and lake. Our waitress was very proficient, explaining the menu options, taking our order (which always comes with exceptions!), keeping our drinks filled etc. Many in our group ordered the Blueberry Grilled Cheese as part of a Soup (or Salad) & Sandwich item. It was a very nice change. Other sandwiches were very large. My chicken salad was very good! Desserts were a big hit! Banana Cream Pie was most popular. Many of the group were looking forward to a return for dinner, including special occasions like anniversaries or birthdays.

Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

The restaurant is very pretty and so is the setting by the lake. Service for a group was unprofessional and disorganized for a place that pretends to be upscale. The specials were a good price but not mouthwatering. Many groups like this place, so will probably return; but not on my A list

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 27, 2019

I’ve eaten there 6 times, lunch and dinner. Unfortunately the food has declined.
However the service we had from Gephart was very professional and friendly.
Maybe it was a bad night for the chef, but first of all the bread was gummy inside and we didn’t eat it. A nice shrimp cocktail was served. I just think when it’s for two people they should have 6 shrimp not 5. Worst of all the ceasar salad which we love.
The romaine lettuce wasn’t cold as should be with Caesar salad and no shaved Parmesan was disappointing.. I find lunch to be better at the Plantation. Prices aren’t cheap so that why I feel quality should be improved. I will be back FOR LUNCH.

Date of visit: June 2019