Review Highlights

Super tubing service

Reviewed September 29, 2016
Fred085
Gainesville

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

My nephew from Ca. And I canoed the river. Nice day. Staff very pleasant. Great experience. A slight breeze upstream but flow of water downstream helped. Saw tons of turtles. No gators.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

I like this place they had tons of different sizes and style tubes here. Owner was friendly and gave us tons of information about the spring. The drop off information history of the town and river. Friendly family business.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 5, 2017

We had a large group that was in the area for softball. They were willing to transport the tubes for us and give us a small discount on the rental. Would use them again. Thank you!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed September 29, 2016

I have been using this place for years and have never felt anything less than great service. They also offer wonderful clean his and hers bathrooms.

Date of experience: September 2016
1  Thank Fred085
Reviewed September 27, 2016 via mobile

They are fast and helpful. We had a great time on the river. Nice clean, well cared for equipment.
We'll definitely come back.

Date of experience: September 2016