“Lunch at Nooner's”
Review of Nooner's Diner - CLOSED

Nooner's Diner
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Stopped by Nooner's today for Lunch. Had a Fantastic Cuban Sandwich. My Friend loved her Sausage and Pasta. They also have great soup and a fresh Salad bar. You can eat inside or there is nice place to eat outside. YOU HAVE TO CHECK OUT THE BATHROOMS. The owner (Betty) is very nice and helpful. She enjoys cooking and does something different everyday.

6  Thank jehaye1
There are newer reviews for Nooner's Diner

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I was slowing for the (only) red light in town and happened to look over and see The Nooner Diner. Well with a name like that I just had to stop and try it out. What great service..and the Cuban sandwich was fantastic.....

After lunch I was shown around and just loved the whole place....be sure and look at the bathrooms..fixed up very nice...

4  Thank Travis M
Reviewed February 15, 2013

The people there were rude. I walked in with a few people and all the tables were taken. We waited for five minutes at the counter. No one talked to us, told us it will be a minute, or anything. There are only a few food choices to choose from. Not a good experience. I won't be coming back. I never liked GTO or Blue Roof either.

2  Thank None Y a
Reviewed February 12, 2013

I opened a shop next door to Nooners and love the atmosphere, food, and most of all the friendly service. Everything is homemade. There isn't any food within 100 miles that beats this place! The prices are so reasonable and the owners know how to cook! I just love the chicken salad and everything I've ever had there was delicious. Don't miss this perfect little gourmet diner in Fort White.

3  Thank Kim S
Reviewed February 5, 2013

The chicken braid was excellent! Salad was fresh, and the bread was thick and buttery.The staff was welcoming and eager to make sure we were taken care care. Overall a great place for lunch!

2  Thank LAURA L