“Over the TOP Pizza!!!!”

Cuisines: American, German
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 30, 2018

Holy Guacamole.....the pizza went from good, to amazing!!! Hadn't had a pizza in awhile and decided to stop in last night. I wish I'd have ordered a large, but only got the personal pizza, it was seasoned and cooked to perfection!!!! My table had pizza, wings, and beverages and everything was fabulous. I could talk all day about how wonderful the staff is as well. Great place to get a good meal, watch sporting events, or just to hang out for a drink. LOVE Fokkers!!!

1  Thank Trapper244

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Great appitizers and other food as well. Best happy hour in the area by far. Daily specials as well. It is a German restaurant and I haven’t tried the German dishes but based on the orders passing my table I can assure their authenticity and looked well prepared. Most patrons came in for pizza and it was great.

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Have tried many different dishes but the pizza with Garlic Sauce is my favorite. The only way I will eat pizza now. The wings are on special on Thursday nights and very good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

After eating seafood all week, we were looking for something different. I saw great reviews for Fokkers on TA so we have it a try. Great decision! Awesome food & service at a good price. Was especially impressed with the pizza!

Reviewed August 19, 2018

Always a good time. The pizza and wings are excellent. Service is fast and friendly. Love the music on Wednesday night.