Fairway Inn Fort Walton Beach
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$132
$103
Hotels.com
Best Western Ft. Walton Beachfront(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$212
$198
BestWestern.com
$203
$152
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$149
Hotels.com
$199
$224
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$80
$78
$161
Travelocity
$224
$194
HolidayInn.com
TownePlace Suites Fort Walton Beach-Eglin AFB(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$148
All reviewsroom was cleanpleasant staywould stay here againpillowsftwalton
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This hotel doesn't look to great from the outside but our hotel room was clean to perfection. We didn't spend much time in the hotel; however, the bed was great!! This is the place to stay on a budget!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Shelbai
Reviewed March 18, 2013

Price was great. A little noisy on Friday nite. Staff was great, bed was comfy. Breakfast was basic too much sugar no meat. Room was clean, pool was clean grounds were well groomed. their was some work going on on the backside of the property, but it did not affect my stay.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Stork65
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I checked into this hotel on 1/31 and checked out the same night. I had orginally booked it for 2 nights. My husband and I arrive shortly after 3. We were told our room would be on the back side of the motel. When we drove around to the back it was clear that we were being placed in an unsafe enviroment. Construction debris was in the parking area and we did not see any indication of adquate lighting. We asked to be moved to the front side of the motel. From all indication we were moved to newly renovated room. We put our belongings in the room and went out to dinner. When we returned it was dark and the room was filled with roaches. Being that it was late we thought we could stay that night and then leave in the morning. One hour after we retired for the night I got up to use the restroom and we realized we had to leave immediately. I have never seen that many roaches in one space in my life. Roaches were crawling on everthing in the room. We notified management of the room condition and they replied that no one has ever told them that before. I found that hard to believe. We informed them we were checking out immediately. I still got charged for that night, but I didn't want to bring home any critters that didn't come with me.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
5  Thank Sharon G
Reviewed July 31, 2012

Checked into the hotel with no problems. Once we got to the room, it was not completely clean. It looked as if they started to clean it but then went off and forgot about it. Went to the front desk to complain, the clerk looked at me like I was crazy because her little card said the room was clean. Well, once she sent someone to check it, she realized that it was indeed unclean. While I was waiting, another new guest came in with the same problem. She was met with the same blank stare that she was crazy because her little room card said the room was clean. After waiting for the employees to go back and check the rooms, we were given another room to stay in. When we got into the new room, it smelled like Vick's vapor rub really strongly. There was rust on top of the mini fridge and there was mold on the back of the bathroom door. Being the General Manager of my own hotel I can see where some of the problems can occur. But at the same time, the method in which the issues were addressed and the condition of the rooms could have been prevented with a little training as well as pride in the hotel itself. Outside of those listed areas of concern, the room was very comfortable during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank John B
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Where do i begin! I paid over 300. for a 2 night stay. when you open the door you a greeted with the most horrible mildew smell. The floors where damp for some unknown reason. The bathroom door had blood on it from the person before us. They didn't clean the mirrors if they did it was with hair gel. The new friends you will make at this place have many legs that you will have to spray or keep your shoe handy to kill the roaches. If there would have been any other place to stay I would have gladly let them keep my money and left to another hotel, motel or condo. Do not stay here the health department needs to be called to this place and shut down.

Room Tip: run! don't stay here
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends