Holiday Lodge & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Dolphin Inn(Fort Walton Beach)
View Hotel
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
View Hotel
Seabreeze Inn(Fort Walton Beach)
View Hotel
Roya Hotel & Suites Bayside(Fort Walton Beach)
View Hotel
Island Mist Condos(Fort Walton Beach)
View Hotel
Regency Inn Fort Walton(Fort Walton Beach)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We stayed July 18 - 21. We arrived at 2 and room not ready, but that was ok, went too beach for awhile. Check in was easy and friendly staff. Room wasn't fancy but was clean. Only complaint we had is after 2 days we had too ask for our room too be cleaned. Currently they are short staffed. Pool was great and a little restaurant in parking lot called Krusty Crab. Very friendly and drinks affordable. open for lunch and dinner. Beds were ok. A/C worked ok but we brought a fan too help. Refrigerator worked very well. Didn't use the microwave. Very close too everything. We would stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank KimmerS12
Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I decided to stay a extra night in FL on vacation and this was the last thing that was available. Check-in was ok then everything went down. The rooms was so outdated and unclean I didn't want to touch anything, didn't want to even eat or drink in the rooms. They stink!!!! The mattress was old and full of stains as was the pillows! But here comes the worst the parking lot was full of party goers until about 4AM I called the front desk around 1AM to complain he said OK but nothing was done. We checked out around 6 to go home and when I went in the lobby the guy working there WAS SLEEP!!! I guess he partied to hard. When I woke him and told him I needed to check out he replied, "check out where" DONT STAY!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
4  Thank sdv23
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Check in was ok... and the room was... less than clean. It was equipped with rusted microwave and refrigerator. The towels were obviously over worn. The air conditioner fan worked, however, the air conditioning did not. There is a nice pool, if you get too hot. There are no grips in the bottoms of tubs, however, which caused a slip and fall, and a trip to the orthopedic doctor.

Room Tip: I'm pretty sure there's NOT a good room...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank tm_smith8
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I call I was in town for a night and it was and had handicap rooms. the rooms where 49.95 not to bad for this area but when I got to a handicap room the smell you could have het me with a Baseball bat. I was choking just at the door way there is now way I could even walk in this room. So the desk clerk found me another room suppose to be Non=Smoking Yea right. It was as bad as the first room but it had been smoked in. The curtains had an smoke smell coming off them and he walls had tar stains along with crakes and falling off dry wall the room was wipe down with a dirty towel because the tv I had to wipe off because It had a cloudy screen. the door was missing a lock .

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Donald C
Reviewed April 20, 2013

TERRIBLE!!!! Room full of mold....a/c not working...no toilet paper....really?!?!?!?! No quality check....oh and party in the parking lot with unattended young children in the pool....obviously no security.

• Stayed: April 2013