“DON'T STAY” 1 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Lodge & Suites

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Holiday Lodge & Suites
Ranked #24 of 29 Hotels in Fort Walton Beach
Tupelo, Mississippi
“DON'T STAY”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2013

My husband and I decided to stay a extra night in FL on vacation and this was the last thing that was available. Check-in was ok then everything went down. The rooms was so outdated and unclean I didn't want to touch anything, didn't want to even eat or drink in the rooms. They stink!!!! The mattress was old and full of stains as was the pillows! But here comes the worst the parking lot was full of party goers until about 4AM I called the front desk around 1AM to complain he said OK but nothing was done. We checked out around 6 to go home and when I went in the lobby the guy working there WAS SLEEP!!! I guess he partied to hard. When I woke him and told him I needed to check out he replied, "check out where" DONT STAY!!!!!

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank sdv23

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Mobile, Alabama
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

Check in was ok... and the room was... less than clean. It was equipped with rusted microwave and refrigerator. The towels were obviously over worn. The air conditioner fan worked, however, the air conditioning did not. There is a nice pool, if you get too hot. There are no grips in the bottoms of tubs, however, which caused a slip and fall, and a trip to the orthopedic doctor.

Room Tip: I'm pretty sure there's NOT a good room...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank tm_smith8

Travelers are raving about these Fort Walton Beach hotels

Fort Walton Beach, Florida
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I call I was in town for a night and it was and had handicap rooms. the rooms where 49.95 not to bad for this area but when I got to a handicap room the smell you could have het me with a Baseball bat. I was choking just at the door way there is now way I could even walk in this room. So the desk clerk found me another room suppose to be Non=Smoking Yea right. It was as bad as the first room but it had been smoked in. The curtains had an smoke smell coming off them and he walls had tar stains along with crakes and falling off dry wall the room was wipe down with a dirty towel because the tv I had to wipe off because It had a cloudy screen. the door was missing a lock .

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Donald C
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2013

TERRIBLE!!!! Room full of mold....a/c not working...no toilet paper....really?!?!?!?! No quality check....oh and party in the parking lot with unattended young children in the pool....obviously no security.

• Stayed April 2013
Perth, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Found this place last minute over Easter and spring break when prices where high and hotels were full.

Room was dated with 2 double beds, a fridge and microwave but was dirty. Mould on the walls, stains, towels were thin and dirty. Sheets were thin and comforter bally.

There was some noise from the main road but it didn't bother us and we were the closest room to it!

If your passing this way and need a cheap room check this place out and see if its changed.

The motel in under new management and the owners are very nice friendly people. At the time of stay they were renovating so things may get better.

No breakfast only coffee included at time of stay.

• Stayed March 2013
1 Thank AN4RCHY
ft myers
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2012

Room smelly, Air conditioner only worked on high sounding like a jet engine. Crowd of people partying in parking lot. Night check in person refused to refund our money & we did not even stay there. We looked at room & went back to office & it took 10 minutres to track her down. She was w/ group in parking lot. She yelled at us to get out when we asked for a refund. We called repeatedly the next 2 days & manager Dave Johan would not call us back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank kookyflashdrive
New Orleans, Louisiana, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Lodge and Suites on our way back from Disneyworld. We decided to stop last minute in Fort Walton. We found Holiday and it was a good price since we just got back from Disney. Big mistake!!! Although the Receptioninst was very friendly the place was awful. The room was smelly, dirty, did not have enough towels and was just awful. There were people in the parking lot making noise all hours of the night. I heard a ton of noise so I looked out the window. Here come not one but 6 cops. I am guessing they must visit often. It turns out someone had tried to park their car in the palm tree right by our room. I have never feared for my life so much. It was either stay and maybe die in the room or risk leaving and die in the parking lot. I decided to stay since we already paid our money. Will never stay there again (or anywhere near it). My Husband is a typical stinky man and he even made the suggestion to stop at a store to get disenfectant spray for the room. Bathtub was dirty still. Lavatory and sink area had hair still on it. This place is just gross. Please do not stay here especially if you have young children like I do. There were some unfavorable characters in the pool while we were there and I had promised the kids we could go swimming at the pool before I saw it. I had to break my promise when I saw the party at the pool. Please pay the extra money and stay somewhere else. This place was not even worth it if it were free. I paid $100 for the night (yes, this is peak season) and it was not worth the two cents in the bottom of my purse.

Room Tip: no good rooms except at another hotel! Do not stay here
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family