Holiday Lodge & Suites
$224
Hampton.com
$380
$299
Emerald Coast Inn & Suites(Fort Walton Beach)
$120
$208
$319
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$229
La Quinta
Comfort Inn and Suites(Fort Walton Beach)(Great Value!)
$107
Orbitz.com
The Island, by Hotel RL(Fort Walton Beach)
$195
$185
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I call I was in town for a night and it was and had handicap rooms. the rooms where 49.95 not to bad for this area but when I got to a handicap room the smell you could have het me with a Baseball bat. I was choking just at the door way there is now way I could even walk in this room. So the desk clerk found me another room suppose to be Non=Smoking Yea right. It was as bad as the first room but it had been smoked in. The curtains had an smoke smell coming off them and he walls had tar stains along with crakes and falling off dry wall the room was wipe down with a dirty towel because the tv I had to wipe off because It had a cloudy screen. the door was missing a lock .

Room Tip: Do not stay here
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Donald C
Reviewed April 20, 2013

TERRIBLE!!!! Room full of mold....a/c not working...no toilet paper....really?!?!?!?! No quality check....oh and party in the parking lot with unattended young children in the pool....obviously no security.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed March 31, 2013 via mobile

Found this place last minute over Easter and spring break when prices where high and hotels were full.

Room was dated with 2 double beds, a fridge and microwave but was dirty. Mould on the walls, stains, towels were thin and dirty. Sheets were thin and comforter bally.

There was some noise from the main road but it didn't bother us and we were the closest room to it!

If your passing this way and need a cheap room check this place out and see if its changed.

The motel in under new management and the owners are very nice friendly people. At the time of stay they were renovating so things may get better.

No breakfast only coffee included at time of stay.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank AN4RCHY
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Room smelly, Air conditioner only worked on high sounding like a jet engine. Crowd of people partying in parking lot. Night check in person refused to refund our money & we did not even stay there. We looked at room & went back to office & it took 10 minutres to track her down. She was w/ group in parking lot. She yelled at us to get out when we asked for a refund. We called repeatedly the next 2 days & manager Dave Johan would not call us back.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank kookyflashdrive
Reviewed July 28, 2012

We stayed at the Holiday Lodge and Suites on our way back from Disneyworld. We decided to stop last minute in Fort Walton. We found Holiday and it was a good price since we just got back from Disney. Big mistake!!! Although the Receptioninst was very friendly the place was awful. The room was smelly, dirty, did not have enough towels and was just awful. There were people in the parking lot making noise all hours of the night. I heard a ton of noise so I looked out the window. Here come not one but 6 cops. I am guessing they must visit often. It turns out someone had tried to park their car in the palm tree right by our room. I have never feared for my life so much. It was either stay and maybe die in the room or risk leaving and die in the parking lot. I decided to stay since we already paid our money. Will never stay there again (or anywhere near it). My Husband is a typical stinky man and he even made the suggestion to stop at a store to get disenfectant spray for the room. Bathtub was dirty still. Lavatory and sink area had hair still on it. This place is just gross. Please do not stay here especially if you have young children like I do. There were some unfavorable characters in the pool while we were there and I had promised the kids we could go swimming at the pool before I saw it. I had to break my promise when I saw the party at the pool. Please pay the extra money and stay somewhere else. This place was not even worth it if it were free. I paid $100 for the night (yes, this is peak season) and it was not worth the two cents in the bottom of my purse.

Room Tip: no good rooms except at another hotel! Do not stay here
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family